Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Flat Track Motorcycle School (Read 50 times)
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Flat Track Motorcycle School
06/22/12 at 04:36:10

"If you have a desire to learn how to slide a motorcycle sideways through corners or learn how to race flat track, this is a fantastic opportunity right here in Minnesota. Learn addtional sliding techniques at this school!
You will get an education on how to control a sliding motorcycle, proper track lines and other fine points. Instructors will be current professional and former Grand National Professional Dirt Trackers. MX riders can learn to corner without a burm and find traction on hard pack tracks. Road racers can master the art of controlling a sliding motorcycle. Super Motard riders can learn to drift on the asphalt and the dirt. We split riders into groups based on skill level."  

http://flattrackmn.com/racing-school/summer

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Flat Track Motorcycle School
Reply #1 - 06/22/12 at 05:26:54

We split riders into groups based on skill level."  
IDK what my "skill" level is, I dont have the guts to risk falling down any more.

30 years ago I was drifting a 10 speed thru corners hard enough to wipe the tread off the front tire in 3 weeks, today, Id just drift on up to a seat in the bleachers & watch.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Re: Flat Track Motorcycle School
Reply #2 - 06/22/12 at 09:27:02

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/22/12 at 05:26:54:
We split riders into groups based on skill level."  
IDK what my "skill" level is, I dont have the guts to risk falling down any more.

30 years ago I was drifting a 10 speed thru corners hard enough to wipe the tread off the front tire in 3 weeks, today, Id just drift on up to a seat in the bleachers & watch.

Give yourself credit JOG, the bleachers could be wooden, aluminum, or a synthetic material, and you'll need the appropriate bleacher drift techniques to secure a stable position.

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 22:24:03

General CategoryThe Cafe › Flat Track Motorcycle School

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.