Send Topic Print
Bad A$$ Mofo's (Read 115 times)
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Bad A$$ Mofo's
06/20/12 at 10:09:22

I've been on other forums and it's usually filled with guys who want show you how knowledgeable they and tell you how dumb you are.

Guess what? Nobody comes out their momma's womb knowing everything under the sun.

This forum has been awesome and has treated a NOOB like me welcomed. I've worked on cars doing basic mechanics i.e.; brakes, oil pan, starter, alternator, etc but I would be dishonoring the profession if I called myself a mechanic.

I've never worked on a motorcycle and with the knowledge and support I'm getting on this forum, I'm jumping in and getting my feet wet. Popping that cherry once and for all.

Here's to getting my knuckles busted, getting my hands greasy, and shooting the crap with a bunch of cool guys and gals.

THANKS SS.COM Smiley

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: Bad A$$ Mofo's
Reply #1 - 06/20/12 at 10:30:03

I think the Savage being somewhat of a "starter" bike brings us alot of new folks who have questions and need honest answers.  Being one of the easiest bikes to work on, almost everything has been done by some member of this forum.  We do have a little "family" and we all seem to share and take care of each other.

But we also get alot of new folks who come in, ask a question, and are never heard from again.  They move on to a different bike, or whatever.  But we don't mind, cause we have lots of long-timers too.  So its all good.

Hope you keep your Savage, and hope you stick around!  Now go wash your hands...  Oh better yet, get them dirtier!!   Wink

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 06/20/12 at 12:09:39

We all have something to offer, be it knowledge, skill, talent or entertainment.
The old timers have soaked up their knowledge from those that came before us.  We're only paying it forward to you to pass on to the next newb that comes along.  That's the way we show our gratitude.   Cool

WWW   IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #3 - 06/20/12 at 12:13:01

i sold my savage but still come here to ask questions because i trust these guys/gals and the scavenger hunt is fun too - the new cycle site is more fluff than facts.....i plan to keep hanging out here as long as they will have me around.

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Reply #4 - 06/20/12 at 13:00:11

Agreed ( as a fellow nooblett)

IP Logged
360k+
Serious Thumper

Savage heart of
darkness

Cartersville, GA
Reply #5 - 06/20/12 at 17:51:14

Good points elite, altho you tend to be a little verbose    Grin

And thank god you didn't choose plural munkeys in your handle.

The JOURNEY is the reward!
  IP Logged
elitemunkeycrew

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sierra Vista, Az
Reply #6 - 06/21/12 at 06:03:01

EliteMunkeyCrew is my gamer tag so I use it a lot and it's easier to have one handle across the board. I don't use monkey in the mammal sense of the word but like a monkey on your back.

When I was PWNING players in COD I like think of me and my clan as monkeys on ones back that you just can't shake.

CARNAGE!!!  Cheesy

Whats my word count?  Grin

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 10:17:04

General CategoryThe Cafe › Bad A$$ Mofo's

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.