Parking da bike (Read 103 times)
Pine
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mississippi, USA
Parking da bike
06/14/12 at 15:00:33

I mentioned before that riding my bike to work has an added perk... I get to park right under the building I work in!  Its hard to describe, so heres some pics:

This is looking from where I park out to the front of the building. You have drive through that "hallway". The building is on the left, the right is an enclosed AC unit.  Those vents hanging down are about 5' off the ground. You would have to stoop to walk under them. Riding is fine.

This is standing in the hallway looking back to where you park.

Just me and Honda Shadow today. Note we dont even lock up the helmets. Normally there are 3 bikes.

IP Logged
Stimpy - FSO
Serious Thumper

SuzukisSavage Int'l
Division

Germany - formerly SD, SoCal
Re: Parking da bike
Reply #1 - 06/14/12 at 15:22:46

Cool, I park my bike right outside the doorway at work too!

It's such a blessing not having to ride around looking
for parking, everything in this life that saves you time
it's worth its weight in GOLD!

Cool

Recently sold 97'savage (change of residence) - looking to buy another - just bought a temp, a great SR125 called 'methadone'
WWW Stimpy - FSO   IP Logged
ZAR
Serious Thumper

Rock this town! Rock
it inside out!

Kentucky, USA
Reply #2 - 06/14/12 at 20:24:54

That's cool Pine !  At my work I park under the loading dock overhang up in the corner. Sometimes there's another bike and maybe a mo-ped. In the winter things are slower and I park inside the warehouse right next to the shop!

Yellow 1996 Jetted and Dunstall exhaust. Dakota Chubby Bags, Memphis Slim shield,Tank Bib from?? Seat riser mod. More to come!
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #3 - 06/15/12 at 07:01:10

We have a gravel lot for employee vehicles, but our main lot is concrete, so those of us who ride pull onto the main lot.  One guy rides daily, rain or shine, his only transportation.  A couple of us (including me) ride a few times each week.  We even have a couple Hurley riders that ride once or twice a summer!  LOL  Our lot is a little sloped, but closer to the main building, and much better than gravel.  I'm trying to get the GM to devote a special section for bikes to keep them out of the way of big rigs that come in.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 04:23:07

General CategoryThe Cafe › Parking da bike

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.