N.H. Bike Week (Read 55 times)
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
N.H. Bike Week
06/10/12 at 03:25:26

Anyone coming? The weather is great this weekend. This is the 1st time in a long time that the weather cooperates for the opening weekend. I'll prolly take a ride up there today. I'll mount the video camera and see how that turns out. My granddaughter wants to go but I think I'll take her on a week day when it's a little quieter. I live about a half mile from the highway and all I heard all day yesterday and last night was motorcycles heading north.
 Then, the weekend of 6/23 is the blessijng of the bikes in Colebrook. Usually 1000's of bikes there. It's always a great weekend party at the campground there, then the blessing after sunday morning services.
 Then on the following tuesday morning 6/26, I'll be heading south to Deals Gap. It's a great motorcycle month.

AL

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
Rogue_Cheddar
Serious Thumper

Hang up the phone
and drive!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Re: N.H. Bike Week
Reply #1 - 06/11/12 at 10:56:46

I probably wont get there until the last Saturday. I try to go every year. Hopefully the weather will be as nice as this past weekend.

'95 Red Savage. Oring grips and pegs, 30" Fishtail muffler,152.5 main, 1/3 spacer mod ,seat lift, Verslagy.
  IP Logged
BuckRYCA

New London, CT, USA
Re: N.H. Bike Week
Reply #2 - 06/12/12 at 16:15:47

Just got back from a three day, 900 mile trip to the White Mountains in the great state of New Hampshire. Stayed two nights in a cheap tourist hotel near Lincoln, N.H. Rode the Kacamangus several times, Bear Gap a couple of times, and circled the Presidentials Range. Also made it into Maine to ride 113 to North Conway.

Rode my TU250 instead of my Ryca which is down for an engine repair or swap. Surprisingly comfortable bike, better than either the Savage or the Ryca. 85mpg. In its element on secondary or back roads, avoided Interstates entirely. Weather was great, but just beat the rain getting home.

Tried to get to the Laconia Bike Week scene yesterday afternoon. Complete @&$!?&! traffic jam, gave up doing the Weirs Beach pilgrimage, did a U-turn to escape.

'96 Savage - now a Ryca CS-1
WWW BuckRYCA BuckRYCA   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 02:09:05

General CategoryThe Cafe › N.H. Bike Week

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.