Send Topic Print
Maybe Too Blonde.... (Read 264 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Maybe Too Blonde....
Reply #15 - 06/08/12 at 07:18:23

I was working in a body shop & a guy was working on a pickup & it had a piece driven down in the vent just below the windshield ( Old Ford Pickup)
So, I decided I was just gonna straighten it up some, it wasnt on the work order, & I took my dent puller tool, just a wire with a 90 on the end & a T handle, & put my elbows on the fender & hooked the wire under the part & started applying pressure. I was Maxed Out when the wire deflected & it came loose & I smashed myself between the eyes with the T handle, knocked myself backwards across an empty stall,, & I looked around & there was NOBODY in the shop, I was alone!,, So, naturally I went to tell them,, that was too funny to not share,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Angie

Anybody can be
normal, where's the
fun in that?

Iowa
Reply #16 - 06/08/12 at 10:30:34

Cheesy I've done way too many stupid things (on and off a bike) to list them all.  But at least I do it with style.   Wink

Lying is emotional immaturity in action
  IP Logged
Rogue_Cheddar
Serious Thumper

Hang up the phone
and drive!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reply #17 - 06/11/12 at 11:06:58

I heard about a guy who pulled his Savage up to the gas pump and hopped off only to have to scramble to catch the bike because he forgot to put the kickstand down. What a maroon!   Roll Eyes

'95 Red Savage. Oring grips and pegs, 30" Fishtail muffler,152.5 main, 1/3 spacer mod ,seat lift, Verslagy.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #18 - 06/11/12 at 11:15:59

Did ya' ever pull up at the pump, and put yer' foot down in a puddle of anti-freeze,.. and do the crazy chicken splits?....
No?...
Me neither... that never happened, I swear... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #19 - 06/11/12 at 11:36:28

I used to have an Audi Fox and very few tools.  The muffler needed replaced and I had the car on the factory jack under the rocker panel.  It was just high enough that I could barely get under the rocker panel and reach the U-clamp...and the nuts were very rusty and I had to put Vice Grips on the nuts.  I was just able to get one arm on the Vice Grips and pulled.......nothing.  I rearranged myself under the rocker panel and got both hands on the Vice Grips....and the nut was about a foot from my face.  I pulled as hard as I could with both arms......and the bolt broke.  The force of both arms pulling was immediately transferred into a motion that brought the Vice Grips to my forehead with a loud "THWACKKKKK" (Well.....that was the sound vibrating through my cranium).

I had a huge goose-egg on my forehead for about a week!

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
Nick Z
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #20 - 06/11/12 at 12:55:39

Rogue_Cheddar wrote on 06/11/12 at 11:06:58:
I heard about a guy who pulled his Savage up to the gas pump and hopped off only to have to scramble to catch the bike because he forgot to put the kickstand down. What a maroon!   Roll Eyes

I've almost dropped it once or twice after pulling up to the gas station after a long ride on the highway. Snaps you back to the present pretty fast and makes you glad it's a light bike.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 14:29:36

General CategoryThe Cafe › Maybe Too Blonde....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.