Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Hatfields & McCoys on History Channel (Read 238 times)
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Hatfields & McCoys on History Channel
05/29/12 at 07:29:37

Just curious if anyone watched the first part last night?

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
Re: Hatfields & McCoys on History Channel
Reply #1 - 05/29/12 at 07:43:39

I wanted to watch it but had company. I should have told the company to leave so I could watch it. I'll find it online somewhere.

AL

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #2 - 05/29/12 at 07:56:24

According to their website, they are re-showing Part 1 tonight at 7:00 (ET) then Part 2 is on at 9.  I missed the first hour last night, but they replayed it at 11 so I watched the two hours backwards.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Drifter

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 05/29/12 at 08:07:13

Yes i did GREAT PROGRAM i would recommend to everyone this is real American history it seems so many died for very small things like a pig, insults, religion and the civil war and stupid human pride!  Two more nights to go i will be watching!!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 05/29/12 at 08:18:58

IDK why IM not interested,, Im just not, Heard about it, all my life,
Its the iconic feud, many died, lives were ruined, a sad time for lots of people,,Im sure it impacts the lives of their descendents to this day, & yet,,I just dont FEEL any curiosity to know the whole story,, But, Ive been late to the dance on lots of things in life, & Ill probably wind up wishing I had watched it after I read about how good it was here.
I didnt totally dig A-Team or Magnum or Rockford or Simon & Simon while they were running, but years later, when they were reruns? Ohh, NOW theyre worth watching,, Imanijjit..
Right now, we are watching the entire Prison Break series, I never even heard of it when it was on TV..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #5 - 05/29/12 at 08:30:36

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/29/12 at 08:18:58:
IDK why IM not interested,, Im just not, Heard about it, all my life,
Its the iconic feud, many died, lives were ruined, a sad time for lots of people,,Im sure it impacts the lives of their descendents to this day, & yet,,I just dont FEEL any curiosity to know the whole story,, But, Ive been late to the dance on lots of things in life, & Ill probably wind up wishing I had watched it after I read about how good it was here.
I didnt totally dig A-Team or Magnum or Rockford or Simon & Simon while they were running, but years later, when they were reruns? Ohh, NOW theyre worth watching,, Imanijjit..
Right now, we are watching the entire Prison Break series, I never even heard of it when it was on TV..

Yea, that was kinda my reason for asking.  Considering I live so close, I wondered if people across the country were even the slightest bit interested.  Read something that said they made the mini-series because "Kevin Costner wanted to."  lol.  I think he is doing a wonderful acting job in it, and there are some really good actors involved, especially for a TV mini-series.   

Drifter - I agree!  Amazing how they have no problem killing someone for whatever reason!

I hear they have some "un-guided tour" routes/maps.... hubby and I are thinking of riding the bikes through there some day...

Oh, JOG - I luuuuvvvvved Prison Break!

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #6 - 05/29/12 at 09:30:03

Prison break was only good for the first season.

I wanted to watch it but with the Holiday weekend my internal clock was off. I spent all day yesterday thinking it was Sunday.

--Steve

IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #7 - 05/29/12 at 17:32:26

bh, I heard the whole thing started when Rotella was first produced. But no, I didn't see it. I have to admit I really like Once Upon A Time.  Embarrassed

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #8 - 05/29/12 at 17:59:48

Yes I am enjoying it very much. It's a historically accurate bit of Americana that makes for a good story. Years ago we were in the area and they have a historical marker there commemorating the great feud.

I am sure everyone in America has heard about the Hatfield McCoy feud.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #9 - 05/29/12 at 20:46:13

Had the privilige tonight of watching it with a very special guest. Preacher Mike was on my side of the state and he dropped by for an overnight visit. Its great to finally get to meet him in person. We've had a good time. Hate to see him pack up and leave in the morning.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #10 - 05/30/12 at 04:27:50

I would need cable TV or satellite or something. I got tired of the crap they passed off as entertainment and got tired of paying a ridiculous amount of money for it.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
serenity3743
Serious Thumper

Striving to better,
oft we mar what's
well

Black Mountain, NC
Reply #11 - 05/30/12 at 05:37:48

babyhog wrote on 05/29/12 at 07:29:37:

Hey, Natalie!  Yeah I watched the first part and now the second part.  I think it's a good story.  Is it about your part of the country?.....Guy

2000 LS650P Suzuki windshield, luggage rack, saddle bag racks, k & n air filter, Dyna muffler,2/3 white spacer, do-it-myself seat. Love to ride!
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #12 - 05/30/12 at 06:02:15

serenity3743 wrote on 05/30/12 at 05:37:48:

Hey, Natalie!  Yeah I watched the first part and now the second part.  I think it's a good story.  Is it about your part of the country?.....Guy

Long time... no see... where the heck have you been?  Hope all is well with you.  Yea, my part of the country... 80 miles or so.

Midnight - great to hear that you and Preacher got to spend some time together.  That's awesome!

IP Logged
serenity3743
Serious Thumper

Striving to better,
oft we mar what's
well

Black Mountain, NC
Reply #13 - 05/30/12 at 08:53:14

babyhog wrote on 05/30/12 at 06:02:15:
serenity3743 wrote on 05/30/12 at 05:37:48:

Long time... no see... where the heck have you been?  Hope all is well with you.  Yea, my part of the country... 80 miles or so.

I lurk here every now and then, mostly on RSD to see if there is any advice or helpful comment I can add. Still Savaging to work and home, fiddling with my yard and with small engines.  Doing some reading.

A little off-subject, but what about "Justified" on FX, did you watch that?  3rd season just ended, great series in my opinion.

2000 LS650P Suzuki windshield, luggage rack, saddle bag racks, k & n air filter, Dyna muffler,2/3 white spacer, do-it-myself seat. Love to ride!
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #14 - 05/30/12 at 10:49:00

Ooooh yes, love Justified too.  And Tmothy Olyphant... If I ever get divorced, I would hunt that man down!  But seriously, I don't know how real-to-life it is, but I think its a great show.  

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 16:23:45

General CategoryThe Cafe › Hatfields & McCoys on History Channel

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.