Diablo 3 (Read 72 times)
Ben aka ubergeek
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Columbus, OH
Diablo 3
05/20/12 at 06:30:47

Are there any other forum members who play Diablo 3?  If so, and you would like to be added to my Battle.net friend list so we can slay together, let me know.  My Battle.net ID is Savage87#1977

87 Savage, Dyna Muffler
  IP Logged
SimonTuffGuy
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

i like to thump...
;)

Central PA
Re: Diablo 3
Reply #1 - 05/20/12 at 14:48:01

I'm considering it... But haven't jumped on it yet. I didn't play either of the first 2, will I be lost jumping in now?

I'm more of a FPS fan (sometimes a story line helps too)... Thoughts?

Simon
Pimptiva.com
WWW   IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #2 - 05/20/12 at 17:08:32

I have been Playing Diablo II since it first came out, but I am don't think that I will upgrade to Diablo III.  The fighting seems to manic, very Doom like.  I prefer a little more discovery and problem solving in my RPGs.  Best of luck putting together a team.

IP Logged
Ben aka ubergeek
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Columbus, OH
Reply #3 - 05/20/12 at 17:32:45

SimonTuffGuy wrote on 05/20/12 at 14:48:01:
I'm considering it... But haven't jumped on it yet. I didn't play either of the first 2, will I be lost jumping in now?

I'm more of a FPS fan (sometimes a story line helps too)... Thoughts?

Don't be put off if you haven't played the first two.  The story is pretty easy to catch up on.  The gameplay in 3 is extremely refined compared to the first two.  I love my FPS but Diablo is a one of a kind experience (I sound like a sales rep).  If you are a gamer and want to experience something unique give it a try.  IT IS NOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT! I just want to be clear on that.  But it is a hack n slash RPG.  Than being said there is quite a bit of strategy involved.  You cannot just walk through the game. Even on the easiest difficulty.  I currently have my first hero up to level 20 but I have died about half a dozen times or so.  I just finished the first act after 5+ hours of playing.  The thing is, the game is randomized each time you load it.  Nothing is the same as far as dungeon layouts and potential hoards of enemies.  You can play the same part 1000 times in a row and get a 1000 different experiences.  I can describe this more if you are interested (evidently i have quite a bit to say about this game LOL).

87 Savage, Dyna Muffler
  IP Logged
spacepirates
Serious Thumper

Igni Ferroque

Pittsburgh, PA
Reply #4 - 05/21/12 at 05:40:55

I play, I'll have to look up my full gamer tag # later. it is "spacepirates" but i never recall the numbers....

It is a really fun game. The downsides are that it sucks up my free time so I'm playing D3 instead of working on my bikes or paying attention to my woman.

That, and it is hard to keep up with my friends in the game. It seems like they all have more time to put into it. all of the sudden they are way ahead of me in the game.

--
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.
  IP Logged
Ben aka ubergeek
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Columbus, OH
Reply #5 - 05/21/12 at 09:13:24

spacepirates wrote on 05/21/12 at 05:40:55:
I play, I'll have to look up my full gamer tag # later. it is "spacepirates" but i never recall the numbers....

It is a really fun game. The downsides are that it sucks up my free time so I'm playing D3 instead of working on my bikes or paying attention to my woman.

That, and it is hard to keep up with my friends in the game. It seems like they all have more time to put into it. all of the sudden they are way ahead of me in the game.

Cool. Lemme know. I get on usually in the evening. And I don't mind replaying levels so you can catch up. I usually just do my own thing. But if you need rescue or get to a boss battle, just chat to let me know. I'll jump to your location and give aid.

87 Savage, Dyna Muffler
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 16:02:04

General CategoryThe Cafe › Diablo 3

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.