Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Biltwell Z bars (Read 334 times)
heroicseven

oops, I broke it.

San Diego
Re: Biltwell Z bars
Reply #15 - 08/17/13 at 09:16:16

I think theyre the most comfy ive tried. They put your hands up and relatively close together. They give nice control. Idk If you like the look but they are comfortable to boot. I dont really have a picture tho... mine looks very similar to the one above.

ive tried the clubman style, and just the stock pull backs. They were cool but not as comfortable as the z bars.

00' raptor - supertrapp - 52.5 - 155 - half spacer - versaved
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #16 - 08/17/13 at 10:59:38

This is pretty much an individual thing.  Bars of various sorts, like the ZZ, Clubman, Drag, flat-track, etc, all come in assorted rises, angle of pullback and widths.  Also, everyone has different shaped bodies, arm lengths and positions (height & forward/back, etc) which are comfortable to them.
Really, about all you can do is sit on the bike and put yourself in the position you think you want, and based on that do some basic measurements for height and position, and then try bars that fit that position.  Or if you have a friend with a setup you like then measure his bike and try to duplicate.
For me, most of the time I have to get a set of bars on the bike and ride it a while to see how it really fits me.  Control and comfort riding in light to light, highway speeds and fun twisty stuff.  Comfort and control differ in the various situations for me.

Anyway, just some of my thoughts on it.

IP Logged
Olde.Soul
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 06/07/16 at 03:31:33

Doing the same set up at built2last with biltwell Z bars and biltwell slimline risers. Any tricks/tips/advice?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:35:18

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Biltwell Z bars

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.