Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ok. City bombing questions (Read 79 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Ok. City bombing questions
05/09/12 at 10:33:33

I just want others to have a shot at it, no comments here. If you dont want to see interviews & drawings & pics of stuff, or consider the possibility that the official story is wrong, then this isnt for you.

Ill talk to anyone in PMs or at the Tall Table,.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOMHjkKnqzE&NR=1&feature=endscreen

The video explores 3 potential answers other than the government position, A retired General, whose area of expertise in the military was demolition & is interviewed & he says the damage to the building couldnt have been done by the truck bomb & why.
Its about 2 hours long, but I didnt sit & watch it all,, I listened while I piddled & when I heard something of particular interest, I backed it up & watched a while,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Re: Ok. City bombing questions
Reply #1 - 05/09/12 at 14:14:25

...Who the hell knows what certain elements of the government are capable of doing or have already done anymore. From the time of the Indians to 9/11 and beyond who knows.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Ok. City bombing questions
Reply #2 - 05/10/12 at 04:22:08

Yep,, but then the rest of the goobs somehow didnt pay attention & put them in jail for it. There were people dressed in their gear 2 minutes after the blast,,people told not to go to work, & then, Terry Yeakey,, cop of the year,, suicide, dragged all over the p[lace, blood in the car so deep you could scoop it out,,Ohh he was a fighter,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 09:28:21

General CategoryThe Cafe › Ok. City bombing questions

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.