Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Not MC related - local news-wondering your opinion (Read 242 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: Not MC related - local news-wondering your opi
Reply #30 - 05/09/12 at 16:50:54

I have a "special needs" adopted cousin. Fetal alcohol syndrome and autism. The schools tried (once) to integrate him with mainstream students. Bad idea. The state tried to GIVE him a driver's license. Bad idea. My aunt let him move in with some other "special needs" friends... worse idea.

Enough of the dumbed down touchy feely make nice BS. If the kids can't (won't) behave, and the parent are indifferent... lock them up. Not the people who have unruly untrainable brats foisted off on them by "people" more interested in money than they are their own progeny.

I grew up in a hot bed of, as I call it, Steal and Squander Liberalism. Washington (the Evergreen State), which should really be called "Watchyourtongue the never mean state". You can't even raise your voice to your kids there without risking the state taking them away, to be raised as indifferent, lazy, the world owes me a living junkies. Think I'm kidding, check out the school stats for The People's Republic of Seattle (or Tacoma).  Worse than Mississippi or Arkansas, neither of which are known for their school systems.

Only place worse is Memphis TN. Google Memphis School Bombing... Or Memphis school Merger...

It took Rome a thousand years to fall. We've done it in under 2.5 centuries. Yea us.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 07:19:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › Not MC related - local news-wondering your opinion

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.