Send Topic Print
New ways to kill time. (Read 93 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
New ways to kill time.
05/06/12 at 19:42:47

If murdering minutes was a capital offense, I would have been put to death long ago. I am, recently, working on my M.O.,, I have become so good at killing time, I can now kill 3 hours ( well,, close, at least 2 & 1/2 hours) in only 20 to 30 minutes! Multitasking is wonderful..
Anyway,, I have trouble going to sleep, my ears ring so loud & I get to thinking & that keeps me awake.. I was listening to George Noory, but the sound level fluctuates so much their Buffer Music waked me up.. Sooo,, Ive been watching Ancient Aliens ( on tv)& looking at the ruins & Ohh MAN! Some of that stuff is just beyond my imagination to come up with a way they could have carved the stones or even had a hope of moving them.,.There had to have been technologies lost to history,,anyway,, Im listening to this while I fold clothes.. cool video stuff in it, & its way interesting, in a conspiracy theory kinda way,,Smiley
Energy, not turrisms..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLEOPKDRV8A&feature=related

Watch one & stuff along those lines pops up, Amazing stuff,, just amazing,,of course, I cant take it all as "Etched in stone",, but its food for thot,.,I know, I know,, so many in the world have disorders & suffer from mental anorexia, repulsed by the idea of a new thought, but I am a true Fat Head,, always feedin that thing up there..tho, I do suffer from the occasional bout with unintentional Bulimia.,where my brain just spontaneously purges itself of information I had so carefully put in it,,

& then there are those things others have slipped in there,, things I would forget, if only I had a button that said "Delete File"..

I wuld have a field day wiping things out from school.
Look up Puma Punku,, Amazing stonework,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Re: New ways to kill time.
Reply #1 - 05/06/12 at 22:47:43

Guess what!?,, This video covers the whole gamut,, well,, no 9/11 yet, but it covers suppression of cheap medical treatments, cheap energy, & it covers the federal reserve & explains what has happened ( I KNow many here would benefit)

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #2 - 05/07/12 at 09:00:57

2 hours.....damm

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 05/07/12 at 09:17:59

Yea, but I just turn it on & listen while I piddle at other things. When I hear something that catches my attention, I go & back it up & watch till they get to stuff Im not so interested in, The stuff about the AMA & Raymond Rife is very interesting to me, People keeping cancer cures from the masses ? Really? Thats not right at all,, but few even know who Rife was,, I did, before this video, He built an optical microscope that has never been equaled.
& whats the deal with these energy breakthroughs? It covers several of these inventors & each discovery , independent of the others, seems to center on this Taurus ( Sp?) thing..

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #4 - 05/08/12 at 20:44:44

Geez, I don't even want to think of how much time I waste rummaging around looking for this tool or that screw...now where the hell is that socket?? I had it in my hand a minute ago?...and on and on...

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/08/12 at 21:52:18

When I get to that, I stop & pick things u[p, sweep the shop, I even put up tools I am using on projects when I have several going, so I dont start hunting a tool & its layin next to a project I didnt finish yesterday, Then I start the mess all over again,,
Right now I am gettin eaten Alive by the alternator on the backhoe. It puked,, scared me to death, The noise it was making & the vibration I was feeling, I just thot sure it was in the transmission,, Anyway, I have a 78 F150 I cut in half to make a trailer out of, & I took the alternator & regulator off of it, I got the thing mounted, took almost all day to get things to work, but its on there,, mounted the regulator & wired it on my best guess,, well Guess what? That wasnt good enough,,
If anyone is a Ford guy & knows the ins & outs of those external regulators,, I could sure stand some Haaayulp!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 07:18:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › New ways to kill time.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.