Send Topic Print
My Savage is bad luck! (Read 179 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: My Savage is bad luck!
Reply #15 - 05/06/12 at 21:32:08

I will appease them by riding the hell out of the bike on a daily basis.  Its just the sort of helpful guy I am.  No thanks are needed.  Really.

I will appease them by riding the Devil out of the bike on a daily basis.

I think maybe thats more of an exact prescription, tho riding hell out of it would probably do it,

Its just the sort of helpful guy I am.  No thanks are needed.  Really.

See?,, THIS is what makes this site so cool!~Such caring, giving people,,Its not often we get to witness such altruism in America anymore,
It gives me hope,, & if it works, It gives me hope I TOO will one day meet an EEEEdeyut who will send ME a free motorcycle!

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #16 - 05/06/12 at 21:46:18

Your Bike is defently in need of a loooong ride !

You know , Like at least 3 days out of state !

And a healthy change in elevation would be a good thing to include .   Sometimes bikes need to have a tent and sleeping bag  tied to them (weather you use it or not).

Take pictures and send us a post card .  

Smiley

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
SuperSavage

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 05/06/12 at 22:20:32

I know what the problema is... you need to form a life-time bond with your bike...ala "Avatar" Just attach your thing-a-ma-jig to your bike's thing-a-ma-jig and hold on 'til the bond is secure.. Easy Peasy...

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #18 - 05/07/12 at 03:41:53

Greg wrote on 05/06/12 at 13:46:01:
I think either my Savage is bad luck or I have been cursed. Since my purchase, I have had problems with the bank and scheduled automatic payments, my clothes dryer dies, my clothes washing machine dies, I get some tiny ants in my upstairs bathroom, business slowed down, I mis-diagnosed a PC hardware issue, and I ripped the crotch in my favorite khaki cut-offs!  Huh  

Does anyone know how to reverse this?  Smiley

You guys have missed a very important point.
You need to treat it like a good woman.
Whisper sweet things softly into her ear as you tenderly caress her tender places....

THEN take her out and ride her HARD & FAST & PUT HER UP WET ! ! !

She will love you forever after that.   Cool 

IP Logged
Greg
Serious Thumper

Molon Labe

Southeast PA, uSA
Reply #19 - 05/07/12 at 04:51:36

Y'all have some great suggestions! I think I will lift the front of my seat and go for a long ride. Poop on the problems. Even if I fix them, more are anxiously waiting to take their place! Unfortunately, I am stuck in my version of Hell until Saturday.

2002 Savage.
WWW   IP Logged
Kiran
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 05/07/12 at 07:04:31

I've had the same feeling since I bought my 2012..

From the git-go the belt wines line a siren and it stutters when trying to cruise at virtually any speed other than WOT.

A tailbag I bought for it was gigantic and looked like crap on the bike. Back it went.

A cover I bought was a dust cover; not weatherproof.   Back it went.

I got another tailbag for a bicycle since nothing I could find was small enough for what I wanted.  Well the biggest bicycle one was barely big enough to put my fist in.  For $15 I gave it to my neighbor who rides a bicycle all over creation.

I got a bicycle computer but the wire was too short to reach the handle bars. For $14 I gave it to my neighbor, and even installed it for him.

I bought a Air Hawk seat cushion ($100) and I'm finding that it raises me up too much and throws off my handling.  Even with most of the air let out.  I might keep it in the tailbag I can't seem to find so if I want to use it, I'll have it.

The $20 (now $38) bike lift I built works, but the bike tips backwards and sits on the rear tire unless I prop it up with a brick.

And my wife asks 'What was wrong with the scooter you traded in?'

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #21 - 05/07/12 at 08:31:11

I might keep it in the tailbag I can't seem to find so if I want to use it, I'll have it.

The $20 (now $38) bike lift I built works, but the bike tips backwards and sits on the rear tire unless I prop it up with a brick.

And my wife asks 'What was wrong with the scooter you traded in?'

YOuve got a knack for writing. Very enjoyable.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 09:26:46

General CategoryThe Cafe › My Savage is bad luck!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.