PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
NBR: My Home form Space
05/04/12 at 03:07:24

Here is a beautiful shot of my little home taken from the International Space Station ... really nice photo!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Re: NBR: My Home form Space
Reply #1 - 05/04/12 at 03:56:20

Hey!  I think I see you!  Cheesy

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #2 - 05/04/12 at 06:46:52

That is a really pretty shot... even though I can't tell much about it..

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 05/04/12 at 08:39:46

& Looka Thayur! Not a single star in the background.  

Im not seeing much in the way of color,no green fields, it just looks Coooold,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #4 - 05/04/12 at 11:23:05

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/04/12 at 08:39:46:
& Looka Thayur! Not a single star in the background.  

Im not seeing much in the way of color,no green fields, it just looks Coooold,,

LOL!! I get the, "not a single star" reference Justin ... you're not one of them Moon-Landings-Were-Faked Conspiracy Nuts are you? Wink

As for the lack of color and green fields and the cold ... well, I don't see any snow cover in the photo ... but up here, stuck out in the North Atlantic, that doesn't mean it still isn't cold! Wink LOL! ... and we're not vast expanses of farmland like the American Midwest ... mosty rock, northern boreal forest and bog! Smiley

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 05/04/12 at 16:20:15

Yea, I was making reference to the landings,. I know we went, or, I Think I know we went.. Yea,, I think theres enough evidence to say we landed up there, but that argument about No Stars,, I still dont see why there werent stars,, but Ohh Well,, I dont get algebra either, doesnt mean thers no such thing as algebra..

Still looks Coooold,, Ever think of moving South? I mean South of where the dirt stops,& the water starts,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 05/04/12 at 19:03:50

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 05/04/12 at 16:20:15:
I still dont see why there werent stars,, but Ohh Well,, I dont get algebra either, doesnt mean thers no such thing as algebra..

Foreground elements are too bright, for the background elements to be exposed...
So,.. you don't see 'um...
I used to teach video/film production...

Old saying...  "The moon, is a sun lit object"...
In other words,.. if you photograph the moon at night, it is sun lit,.. and you use a daylight exposure...
In this case,.. the satellite is photographing the earth in full sunlight,... but the stars are not within reach of the sun... so they appear dark...
Just like you can't stars in daytime...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 05/04/12 at 20:24:31

Okay,, I get it,, Now dont tell anyone I needed a clue,, okay? This is just between me & you! Shhhh!~

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 05/04/12 at 22:07:23

Shhhh!... just us... Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #9 - 05/05/12 at 01:52:26

Yeah Justin, to tell ya the truth, at my age now, I wouldn't mind moving south ... what I could do is by a pick-up, toss my Sears snowblower in the back and start drivin' south ... first place I come to where somebody asks what the hell is it that I have in the back of the truck, that's where I'm stayin'! Cheesy

Fact is, our economy is doing pretty good up here now on account of offshore oil ... so Nflders emplyed in that and related sectors have spend some of their new-found dispoable income buying up property in places like Florida and Arizona ... would love to be able to do that m'self, but my recent Big "D" has set me back about 10-15 years financially ... maybe I should just say ___k it ... sell everything off and move anyway! Cool

WWW   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #10 - 05/05/12 at 02:25:10

first place I come to where somebody asks what the hell is it that I have in the back of the truck, that's where I'm stayin'! Cheesy

HA!! Made me laff,,

If thats where youve lived all your life, you really otta bust out & live somewhere where there are trees & lakes & places to go swimming & hiking & Mother Nature isnt just bent on killing you..

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 09:26:46

General CategoryThe Cafe › NBR: My Home form Space

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.