Greetings and Thanks (Read 42 times)
Realbtl
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bigfork MT
Greetings and Thanks
04/13/12 at 15:09:32

First off, thanks to all of you for the wealth of info on this site.  It made my decision to pick up a S40 much easier.

Since riding in winter here in NW Montana is not advised I have lots of "wish" time.  This last winter it was wishing for an addition to my stable.  I already had 2 scooters, an 86 Honda Helix for grocery getting and knocking around town and a 08 Honda Silverwing for touring.  I was missing a motorcycle and wanted something simple and low; my old hips and knees don't bend like they used to.  A couple of weeks ago I stumbled on a 08 S40 with 2500 mi for a good price and it's now in my garage.

It's perfect for what I wanted, going out for lunch or a quick 40 mile trip up to Glacier NP.  It will likely stay fairly stock though I've already reversed the risers and done the seat front raise.  I've put about 120 miles on it and will do an oil change etc the next rainy day.  You don't waste sunny days up here in the Spring.  Anyway, thanks for all of the shared know-how.

IP Logged
Realbtl
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Bigfork MT
Re: Greetings and Thanks
Reply #1 - 04/13/12 at 15:10:50

Let's see if it will let me post a pic now.

Ah, it worked.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Greetings and Thanks
Reply #2 - 04/13/12 at 15:49:30

Welcome aboard,, looks well maintained.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 11:28:15

General CategoryThe Cafe › Greetings and Thanks

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.