Send Topic Print
Saddle bags? (Read 41 times)
Kathy
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Saddle bags?
03/31/12 at 06:08:17

I just bought an S 40, and the dealer installed the Suzuki brand accessories I ordered, to include windshield, sissy bar, luggage rack, T-bag, bag supports, and saddle bags. Everything is fine, EXCEPT for the bags. The sissy bar is so short that two T-bags I ordered are too tall. Not only did they say they couldn't route the saddle bag yoke under the seat because of the regulator, but the bags won't even open all the way due to the design.  I was originally told by the dealer that I needed to buy these Suzuki brand bags because they are smaller and would fit the relatively smaller space on the S 40.  

My question: can you recommend good saddle bags that will route under the seat AND open easily?

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: Saddle bags?
Reply #1 - 03/31/12 at 07:25:36

They will fit under the seat- just cut out a square to go around the regulator. You are right though- they are small. I have a pair, but bought a larger pair here:http://saddlebagsbytalisman.com . I cut out a square from these as well.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 13:19:56

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Saddle bags?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.