Send Topic Print
Latest on Skat (Read 820 times)
Fish

Who Shot Who In The
What Now?

(near) Tampa, FL
Re: Latest on Skat
Reply #45 - 04/08/12 at 07:04:01

I've never spoken with Kat since I joined the forum but I'm sorry to hear the news. Keep up those good spirits though.

IP Logged
Sunchasers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks the Rockies!

Northern Colorado
Reply #46 - 04/27/12 at 11:38:12

Wow...  coming back to the forum after being away for some months...I am gobsmacked....gutted by this tragic news.  For those fighting breast cancer (like my sister) or any cancer, this is their greatest fear.  God's speed to you dear Skat!  Will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers, and hope for the greatest of miracles!

As with Kim, the pink ribbons on my Savage from day one of this journey shall remain permanently displayed in honor Skat, my sister, and everyone else enduring this courageous fight.

1987 LS650P, Blue/Purple, stock w/ white spacer mod, 2-1/4 turns, Raptor petcock, seat ht. mod, Verslavy, Routys F.C., 8300 mi
  IP Logged
SuperSavage

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #47 - 04/27/12 at 20:58:37

Keep up the postive vibes. My sis has been in remission for 6 years and going strong. Skat, my prayers are with you...

IP Logged
scroop

Good grief, not
again!!!

western PA
Reply #48 - 04/29/12 at 18:47:35

I've been out of the loop for a while and am big-time bummed to hear the news.  You're an important part of all of our lives, Skat, and when you're hurtin' - we're hurtin'.  We love ya, sis.  Keep fighting!

Ride free!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 09:29:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › Latest on Skat

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.