Send Topic Print
100 mph (Read 689 times)
k9500winmag

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

florida
Re: 100 mph
Reply #15 - 03/19/12 at 17:11:41

Yup its Micahs old bike. I bought it back in feburary. Done a lot of work too it too make it mine. Enough to say I pretty much built it I reckon. Getting ready to tear down the motor and do a complete blueprint balance, port and polish, and some special parts to really up the power while keeping it at 650cc. It already pulls like a demon since its so light, but I need more hehehehe. Thinking about copper electroplating the frame as well.

01 savage, voodoo vintage short chop frame, lowered forks, chain conversion, re-jetted, total badass attittude, Straight pipe, alien gas tank.
  IP Logged
k9500winmag

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

florida
Reply #16 - 03/19/12 at 19:34:58

Working on designing a new "oil tank" to hold the electronics as well, with fake wells on each end with lexan windows to fill with some oil. Just going to run some blank rubber hoses to a spot on the trans from the "tank" to complete the hoax.

01 savage, voodoo vintage short chop frame, lowered forks, chain conversion, re-jetted, total badass attittude, Straight pipe, alien gas tank.
  IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #17 - 03/20/12 at 07:25:49

k9500winmag wrote on 03/19/12 at 19:34:58:
Working on designing a new "oil tank" to hold the electronics as well, with fake wells on each end with lexan windows to fill with some oil. Just going to run some blank rubber hoses to a spot on the trans from the "tank" to complete the hoax.

That should look really good.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
k9500winmag

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

florida
Reply #18 - 03/20/12 at 15:59:50

Looks great in CAD/CAM. So does the knockoff copy of the chain tensioner mod i crreated. Made some changes to it and if it works i will let you guys know and post details on how to do it.  Got custom high compression gaskets and seals coming in, made from the same material that top fuel dragsters, next is ceramic bearings hahahahaha

IP Logged
Chopped

Hurts Like hell when
you shoot yourself!

Stafford, VA
Reply #19 - 04/17/12 at 11:53:23

I run a straigh pipe about 6'' longer than his with no baffle.... its louder than any harley I have had it sitting next to! I ride back of the pack because of that! It gives people headaches!

"You are the choices you make in life..... I choose to Play Hard.... Ride Hard.... or Die Hard!"
Chopped BullChopped   IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #20 - 10/04/15 at 21:46:32

I seriously want to know how Micah did those mid controls.

BTW k9500winmag email - Mail System Error - Returned Mail

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
Dave
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Camp Springs, Kentucky
Reply #21 - 10/05/15 at 03:17:25

DesertRat wrote on 10/04/15 at 21:46:32:
I seriously want to know how Micah did those mid controls.

BTW k9500winmag email - Mail System Error - Returned Mail

When you drag up a 3 year old thread.....don't be surprised if you can't get a response.  The member k9500winmag has not been on this forum since 6/19/12.

If you click on the Avatar for any member on the left side of the page, you can see when they were last on this forum.  Most likely he has gotten a new email address, and a new hobby.....as he no longer signs onto this forum.

Someday I will be old......But not today!

IP Logged
DesertRat
Serious Thumper

I love rat bikes!

Arizona
Reply #22 - 10/05/15 at 06:08:08

Dave, I've read his profile, and know he's been gone awhile. Hope all is well with him, being military and all.

I was looking for more data on the "Micah" bike. Was hoping another member had more info on this build, as I have already gone through his posts.

-The silence of indifference makes cowards of men.
- http://www.pipeburn.com/home/category/rat
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 08:33:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › 100 mph

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.