justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: front tire mileage
Reply #15 - 03/06/12 at 08:42:15

Boofer wrote on 03/05/12 at 13:37:11:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 03/05/12 at 09:23:15:
Handling slowly goes in the toilet as the tire goes away. Youll be much happier when you get a fresh skin on it. Is yours all cupped up? Mine looked like it had been scalloped by a machine. Handled like it had been rubbed down with owl poop.

Justin, I appreciate your experience in these matters, because I know you have tried a lot of methods. Just how do you know about tires handling like they were rubbed down with owl poop?  Grin  And in your studies, what kind of poop did you find to be the best handling?   Cheesy

Just how do you know about tires handling like they were rubbed down with owl poop?

Well,, this is somewhat embarrassing,,but, I had heard about how slick that stuff was & decided to test that out, so, I set up a catch pan under an owl nest & tried it,, &, YES, its some treacherous, sh1t,, & that sparked some curiosity in me, wanting to know which poop is the slickest, so, I went to the zoo & they allowed me to gather samples from every pen,, the monkeys were kind enough to toss me theirs so I didnt have to even go in,, but, of all poop types out there, Ive determined camel dung to have the best traction ,,you are welcome to run your own tests of course, or, you can just wake my turd,, err take my word on it.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: front tire mileage
Reply #16 - 03/06/12 at 08:52:24

Now, I'm no poop expert like JOG, and I don't know about skunk poop, but if you run over skunk guts... that stuff will stay with you for 75 miles at a minimum...
That stuff's got some major sticky to it,..  errr,.. stinky to it?... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/05/24 at 20:30:58

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › front tire mileage

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.