Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any Riders from Massachusettes or N.E? (Read 144 times)
joeyzaza

1970 ski doo one
lung,1996 savage one
lung

worcester Ma.
Any Riders from Massachusettes or N.E?
02/26/12 at 17:51:38

New guy here! I love this ite and have had a great time progressing with my 1996 savage, I hoped that maybe there would be some other guys from my area? I am riding the next two days and ride alot!!! If the weather allows I ride almost everyday,lol  we have amazing backroads in my area and I would love to find some more people to ride with. I have no one to go with and have never ridden with another motorcycle in the two years ive had my bike. I raced dirtbikes so I am very experienced on a bike just would love to meet someone to cruise with once in a while. Or more people!!

1996 savage, Jardine slip on, k&n air filter, Lancer jet set, 155 main, 55 pilot, 2.5 turns mixture screw, Low profile chrome l.e.d turn signals, 12,000 miles and looks new!
  IP Logged
SuperSavage

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Any Riders from Massachusettes or N.E?
Reply #1 - 02/27/12 at 11:58:28

Long Island, NY in the House. If you ever get the urge to ride on the Island(North or South forks), or perhaps along the Housatonic river in Ct., give a holla. Just wait for late May when things get warm ands comfy...

IP Logged
joeyzaza

1970 ski doo one
lung,1996 savage one
lung

worcester Ma.
Reply #2 - 02/28/12 at 16:23:47

SuperSavage wrote on 02/27/12 at 11:58:28:
Long Island, NY in the House. If you ever get the urge to ride on the Island(North or South forks), or perhaps along the Housatonic river in Ct., give a holla. Just wait for late May when things get warm ands comfy...

You bet once the weather gets there Ill definitely meet you in Ct. to put on some miles.

1996 savage, Jardine slip on, k&n air filter, Lancer jet set, 155 main, 55 pilot, 2.5 turns mixture screw, Low profile chrome l.e.d turn signals, 12,000 miles and looks new!
  IP Logged
joeyzaza

1970 ski doo one
lung,1996 savage one
lung

worcester Ma.
Reply #3 - 02/29/12 at 15:50:01

So is it only the two of us from new england out of 2,000 members? Shocked

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #4 - 03/02/12 at 14:22:23

Awwww...you know how us New Englanders are; first we have to research if  your ancester came over on the Mayflower or some later canoe';if your Grandma's GAR membership if active etc.  I'm an older fool living near the extinct town of Enfield MA. You might check on AlfromNH or the map (if its been updated???).  Anyway, welcome and if I get the beastie put together, will join all in a NE ride this Summer.

IP Logged
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
Reply #5 - 03/03/12 at 05:37:14

I'm here. I don't ride in Mass. very often but I wouldn't mind meeting up for a ride sometime this spring or summer. I usually head north to ride in the mountains or east to ride up the Maine coast. But I've been known to go out of my way to meet up with other savage owners.

AL

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
KristenAnn

Crashing Sucks!!

Westfield, Mass
Reply #6 - 04/01/12 at 11:24:40

I havent been on in quite awhile but i am near springfield ma and i know of one other rider near me.

kfink@aol.com kfink@aol.com   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 04/01/12 at 11:50:38

WWW   IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 04/24/12 at 15:45:30

I'm in central Connecticut near Hartford. I was just up in Worcester last weekend raiding Sam's.
Probably too short notice and I just joined so I don't know how any moderators feel about posting stuff like this but, as with my girlfriend "it's easier to apologize than to ask permission".
Where was I going? Oh yea. If you're bored come join us this Sunday.
http://connecticutchildrensfoundation.org/miracleride

This'll be my 3rd year. We ride by the children's hospital and they're outside or in the windows waving and then we get hot dogs.

--Steve

IP Logged
teabowl13
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 04/25/12 at 07:44:50

HEY JOEY,
I'm in Portland ME, just upstairs from you, but my buddy Jay, who is doing most of my SAVAGE ROADSTER BUILD is right there in Worchester. He's got my bike all in pieces down there right now, but it's coming together. I haven't updated my build thread in a while because he's terrible at getting me pictures, but progress is being made, and things should start moving a little more quickly here pretty soon.
My build thread is in my Sig line of you want to check it out. Should be on the road in another month or two, I HOPE!!
Cheers!

IP Logged
joeyzaza

1970 ski doo one
lung,1996 savage one
lung

worcester Ma.
Reply #10 - 04/29/12 at 19:22:01

OK Heres the scoop!!!! EVERY SUNDAY WE MEET ON RT 9 IN LEICESTER MA AT MIKE'S DONUTS AT 9:30am THERE ARE 7-10 of us. MOST OF THE OTHER GUYS ARE RETIRED AND ACTIVE POLICE OFFICERS WHICH IS FANTASTIC!! ONE BECAUSE OF THE BEAT THEY ARE A BLAST TO HANG OUT WITH AND SECOND WE NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING PULLED OVER!!! AND THEY ACTUALLY BUY THE BEERS AT LUNCH!!LOL  ANY HOW WE TYPICALLY TAKE A DIFFERENT RIDE EVEY WEEKEND, SOME ]TIMES WE GO UP NORTH SOMETIMES WE GO WEST THROUGH THE BERKSHIRES AND SOMETIMES WE GO SOUTH AND HIT THE WINDY BACKROADS. BUT NEVER THE LESS ITS ALWAYS A FANTASTIC TIME!!!!PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME JSPHKAMINSKI@YAHOO.COM OR PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT AND ILL GO OUT OF MY WAY TO MEET YOU SOMEWHERE ALONG YOUR ROUTE AND GUIDE YOU TO THE GROUP. MIKE'S DONUTS IS A LITTLE FAMILY LOCAL BREAKFAST SPOT. ITS NOT A CHAIN AND ITS NOT LIKE DUNKIN DONUTS. WE USUALY GRAB A FEW QUICK COFFEES AND MAYBE AN EGG AND CHEESE OR SOMETIMES A QUICK PLATE OF EGGS AND BACON, THEN WE HIT THE PAVEMENT. I REALLY HOPE TO SEE A COUPLE OF YOU GUYS THERE!!!

IP Logged
Paraquat
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 04/30/12 at 09:23:39

I try not to ride in Mass because brain buckets are against my religion.
Send me a PM if you ever come to CT.

--Steve

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/02/24 at 09:32:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › Any Riders from Massachusettes or N.E?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.