LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Really cool stuff
02/12/12 at 03:31:37

A friend shared this on her Facebook page.
It just makes you feel good all over.

http://www.godvine.com/Injury-Turns-into-Inspiration-for-One-High-School-Girl...

Then I ran across this other one after watching the first video clip.  It is another one that makes your eyes wet.

http://www.godvine.com/14-Year-Old-Girl-Beautifully-Sings-In-the-Arms-of-the-...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Really cool stuff
Reply #1 - 02/12/12 at 05:43:22

Yea, the girl can sing,, no doubt,, beautiful voice & a pretty girl, BUT,,

Im still choked up over that softball game, I had no idea anyone still existed with such honesty & character. It did my heart good watching how that situation played out, I hope they are friends forever.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #2 - 02/12/12 at 07:11:07

OH yea

TearJerkers and SMILE-MAKERS .

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #3 - 02/14/12 at 00:17:07

Two years ago when my daughter was 12 she was planning her birthday party. We are not rich and encourage her to invite maybe three close friends for a movie and dinner at a nice family restaurant. When she came up with the names I was surprised she didn't list a girl she talked about a lot and enjoyed eating with and studying with at school. When I asked she said, "Daddy, her daddy is on disability, like you, but her mother has been sick and not able to work lately. I know they don't have money for a present, and I don't want to embarrass her by asking her to be there." Yes, I know it's a proud daddy story, but ya'll started it. Smiley

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 12:23:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Really cool stuff

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.