Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Motorcycling in Newfoundland (Read 67 times)
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Motorcycling in Newfoundland
02/10/12 at 03:13:59

Thought this might interest some of my fellow SuzukiSavage.com members ...

a series of e-zine articles about motorcycling in my home province of Newfoundland Labrador, Kanuckistan ... Enjoy!

http://www.canadianmotorcyclerider.ca/articles.php?categories=Newfoundland

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: Motorcycling in Newfoundland
Reply #1 - 02/13/12 at 16:42:21

Perry, I was reading your post and got called away last week. The pics are beautiful. I'm sure you have a garbage dump somewhere, but the best word I can think of is "clean". Everything looks perfect and I can smell the cold, fresh air. I doubt Newfoundland will issue car tags with "The Clean Place", but you get my meaning. I will never get to come there, but thanks for the pictures.  Smiley  

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Motorcycling in Newfoundland
Reply #2 - 02/16/12 at 09:42:50

The island of Newfoundland was discovered in approximately year 1 A.D. by the Beothuk First Nations people. It was discovered for Europeans by Leif Erikson in the year 1,000, and later in 1497 by John Cabot.

When will they get around to changing the name? Its been more than a week or so since the place actually qualified for being called New Found Land.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 00:28:06

General CategoryThe Cafe › Motorcycling in Newfoundland

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.