Old Timer?...
Expert?...
Refuse to be catagorized...
Refuse to even reply...
Holding my breath 'till I turn blue...

« Created by: Serowbot on: 11/08/11 at 23:00:55 »

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Put yourself in a box... (Read 276 times)
Fish

Who Shot Who In The
What Now?

(near) Tampa, FL
Re: Put yourself in a box...
Reply #15 - 11/09/11 at 15:02:28

Lurker. I visit pretty much daily, but I hardly post.

IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #16 - 11/09/11 at 19:33:53

I'm a Junior Member who lurked starting last fall and joined earlier this year around the time I actually acquired the appropriate credentials (an S40). I marked "regular" due to newness. As a life-long "non-joiner" I have to say this forum is the best thing since thumpers, and was a major reason I got an S40/LS650/Savage. The people here are just great - knowledgable, friendly, welcoming, caring, always willing to share. I feel a part of this great bunch, and I like that. A lot.

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 11/09/11 at 22:37:06

Lurker, enjoy reading, rarely post,, I guess Im just kinda shy..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
runwyrlph
Serious Thumper

Semper ubi sub ubi

pa
Reply #18 - 11/10/11 at 10:32:27

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/09/11 at 22:37:06:
Lurker, enjoy reading, rarely post,, I guess Im just kinda shy..

wow, i barely remember the last time you chimed in, j.o.g II! you need to get out of your shell!   Grin

i called myself a "regular": i read a lot, reply a little and hardly ever start a topic

2007 s40 -stock -white spacer out -repaired to rideable condition!
  IP Logged
Smokestack

The Devil made me do
it!

The Hammer, Canada
Reply #19 - 11/10/11 at 14:54:23

I picked Noob for meself, 'cuz while I post here, its not too often, and youze all sometimes blind me with your science  and know-how.  I'm pickin' up a ton of stuff, and havin' a blast working on my Sav.  I try to keep the progress of my bike updated, and hope to have helped a few people out on occasion (or at least got 'em thinkin'...), but I gots nuthin' on Verslagen, Lancer, Oldfeller, Demin, etc...

Yup, I done some stuff......
  IP Logged
drums1
Serious Thumper

'87 Savage
Bashed--Down for the
count

Racine, Wisconsin
Reply #20 - 11/10/11 at 18:42:34

I guess I'm a regular......although the bikes nowhere near "done", and occasionally, I have had to pry my foot out of my mouth. Although limited financially, I have tried to do the best with the resources I do have. And this site is one of the best resources I have. I didn't know diddly squat about wrenching on bikes until I was given this one. In some ways I'm still a newb, as I have not dug deep into the motor. Again, limited financially. But I'm mechanically inclined enough to handle most of the rest of the stuff that comes up. But with the help and guidance of the good folks on this site, I was able to resusitate the beast from 7 years in a garage, and keep it running for 6 years. I try to answer some questions if I have experience in what's being asked. And I have no problem starting a new thread if I need help and can't find an answer.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 12:29:02

General CategoryThe Cafe › Put yourself in a box...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.