Send Topic Print
Kisan Signalminder (Read 109 times)
plucas7
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kisan Signalminder
09/21/11 at 18:42:30

I am trying to install a Kisan Signalminder on a 2005 S40.  The instructions are almost no help.  Has anyone every installed one?  If so, how?

Luke

IP Logged
ksthumper

Olathe, KS
Re: Kisan Signalminder
Reply #1 - 09/21/11 at 18:52:25

From what I've just googled it looks like a direct replacement for the turn signal relay. If you look up in the tech section http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1294779818 on 2004- you should see a light blue line and a brown line running from the turn signals to the relay. just start there and follow the wires back and splice the new relay in?

99 savage: k&n filter, .6 spacer mod, 152.5 main, stock pilot, open HD shorty "muffler" and currently working on bobbing.
  IP Logged
RC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Quartz Hill Ca.
Re: Kisan Signalminder
Reply #2 - 09/21/11 at 21:25:12

The Kisan SignalMinder is the single best mod I ever made to a street bike I've done two of them. First make sure you have SM-3SV. Your old flasher is under the tank right in front of the De-compression solenoid. There are two wires feeding this unit light blue and brown, cut the light blue and crimp it to the black wire from your signalminder next use a scotch lock to connect the red and brown wires find a good ground for the green large ring. Next you will need to hook up the running lights, page 25 of signalminder installation guide, the wires you need are black to black white to light green and red to white with black tracer. All these wires are right under the seat and a simple 12 volt test light will confirm which ones you need. Page 30 shows how to alter the signal switch I just snipped the tip ,last paragraph, with a pair of sissors worked great. My bike is an 09 some earlier modals 96 and before used an orange wire instead of brown to feed power to the factory flasher. I said this is the best mod because I consider the Verslavy a fix. Hope this helps

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 06:25:25

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Kisan Signalminder

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.