Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Most hilarious spam post ever (Read 110 times)
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Most hilarious spam post ever
09/20/11 at 06:31:02

Minus the spam links of course..

Quote:
After reading the post that the topic owner posted, Ican not keep silence, unbelievable! Why !?I have never saw such a wonderful post that can touch my heart deeply in my life for galloping in the BBS today. topic owner you let me know a sentencethat is “there is people always better than you, and there is sky always higher than the sky that you can see.”Thank you in advance! After reading this post, Ireplied at once, because I am afraid the four-letter post will pollute this brilliant post. If Ican notleave my name follow thiswonderful topic, even if I die, Ican not keep peace! How proud thatI can leave my name follow this wonderful post! Topic owner, please pardon my selfishness! No matter how beautiful words that I used to describe your post is not enough. And now I just want to say: your post is best, no one can beyond you! I would like to read your post with my whole life.This post original in conception, the unique subject, clear paragraph, strange  and changeful story, clear thread, and undramatic with uncommon. The literary power that the topic owner show us is strong, every sentence can be classical, the topic owner should be our quintessence about the literature.From the viewpoint of the art, maybe this post is not succeed, but the significance of this article is bigger than the succeed. It called “riding horse, handling sword, whole universe just stay in my mind”topic owner is the real leader of the BBS! Originally, I have already desponded to this forum with slop over. But after I reading your post, I see the wish of this forum. It is you, give the fire to forum in the night, you make the forum alive, it is you, save me from the cold. Originally, I want not want to reply any post in this community, but your post give me enthusiasm ,I tell myself, I must reply this post, Ican not confuse! This is a post that never appeared in a hundred year. Oh, Jesus! Let me see such a wonderful and splendid post in my limited life. Your world like the “ wonderful song breaks the silence” and “ the sunshine through the cloud”, let’s see the wish and the future. shocking thunderclapcan not be the 0.01percent of master’s mien, wonderful and brilliant can notassimilate to your literary talent! Touch my heart, touch my soul!  Your shine light the land, your tear moisten the plants! Thought your deeply words, let me feel your soul, your sharp eyes like the eagle, your agile action like the tiger. It looks see your ground body when you write the wonderful and grandiose article, and your hero’s mettle when you watch around and handle the sword. Topic owner , how brilliant your words are! I live in the community for a long time, and saw different people came from all corner of the society, I think nothing can touch me, but you give me a new experience. You are really different from the others, you are the real master, the wonderful intonation, the brilliant sign, and the magnificent words. No matter how many IDs you change, I can find you in thousands of people, you must be the strongest ID.

Grin

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Re: Most hilarious spam post ever
Reply #1 - 09/20/11 at 06:55:47

Huh

HUH ???

Roll Eyes

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #2 - 09/20/11 at 07:25:45

I bought some PVC cutters to sell,, Ratchet handles, squeeze, let off, squeeze, let off, & work the blade thru the pipe,, made in China,,
instructions said

Hold the handle slowly,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 09/20/11 at 07:29:08

I could not get thru the 1st line... my hand kept wandering over to the delete button... somewhat strangelovish.   Huh

WWW   IP Logged
ksthumper

Olathe, KS
Reply #4 - 09/20/11 at 19:09:28

I'm so using this as my auto-respond in my spam folder for my email.

99 savage: k&n filter, .6 spacer mod, 152.5 main, stock pilot, open HD shorty "muffler" and currently working on bobbing.
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #5 - 09/20/11 at 20:56:16

I got through the first four sentences and the grammar was so bad it was crossing my eyes and giving me a headache. Huh

IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #6 - 09/21/11 at 09:15:42

This is a good one. I've seen a million good ones like that from all over different message boards, and they make me giggle  Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 22:27:41

General CategoryThe Cafe › Most hilarious spam post ever

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.