Send Topic Print
Ah! The good Life! (Read 389 times)
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Ah! The good Life!
09/20/11 at 00:49:55

A male fairy tale and a boys bedtime story.

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, “Will you marry me?” The Princess said, “No!!!”
And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode a Suzuki Savage  motorcycle and banged skinny long-legged big-titted broads and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and banged cheerleaders and kept his house and guns and ate spam and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was  cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up every time he pissed.
The end.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: Ah! The good Life!
Reply #1 - 09/20/11 at 07:02:58

Wow, that's one smart Princess!   Wink   Grin

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #2 - 09/20/11 at 07:20:58

Stinger, you forgot to say:
- he had nobody's shoulder to lean on when he felt lonely,
- he had nobody to speak to and share coffee with in the morning,
- he had nobody who would snuggle up and curl into his arms on cold rainy afternoons,
- he had nobody to soothe his fever when he was ill,
- he had nobody who would run to him with a smile from here to Kentucky and yell "Daddy!" at the top of his/her lungs
- he had nobody to share XMas gifts with
- he had to look for a place to have dinner on Thanksgiving Day because he lived all alone and his house was a mess...

Am I slamming you ?

No, it's the snapshot of the six loneliest years of my life, unaccompanied duty far enough from home to need to FLY on the weekend,
and my son grew up and he grew and he grew and one day I go home and find this 6th grader with a budding moustache...
...Hey! What happened to the kindergarten kid I was torn from a few years ago?

So, my "Happily ever after" means perhaps less money and quite a few nags...
...but my wife and I bring coffee to each other in bed every morning since the day we married (OK, the day after  Wink) and anyway, what's a nag, if not the fish bone you cough out when enjoying that succulent fillet of fish a-la-grille?

I'd never ever want to be living alone anymore.

If I really had to, I'd retire, pack my bike and head... wherever the wind blows...

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #3 - 09/20/11 at 08:13:04

I have had 7 years of wedded bliss.  7 out of 43 is not too bad, eh?

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 09/20/11 at 08:44:02

Problem with not being married you have no one to tell you what your doing wrong Wink

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #5 - 09/20/11 at 10:16:03

mpescatori wrote on 09/20/11 at 07:20:58:
Stinger, you forgot to say:
- he had nobody who would snuggle up and curl into his arms on cold rainy afternoons,
- he had nobody who would run to him with a smile from here to Kentucky and yell "Daddy!" at the top of his/her lungs
- he had to look for a place to have dinner on Thanksgiving Day because he lived all alone and his house was a mess...

Am I slamming you ?

No, it's the snapshot of the six loneliest years of my life, unaccompanied duty far enough from home to need to FLY on the weekend,
and my son grew up and he grew and he grew and one day I go home and find this 6th grader with a budding moustache...
...Hey! What happened to the kindergarten kid I was torn from a few years ago?

So, my "Happily ever after" means perhaps less money and quite a few nags...
...but my wife and I bring coffee to each other in bed every morning since the day we married (OK, the day after  Wink) and anyway, what's a nag, if not the fish bone you cough out when enjoying that succulent fillet of fish a-la-grille?

I'd never ever want to be living alone anymore.

If I really had to, I'd retire, pack my bike and head... wherever the wind blows...

That's the sweetest, most manly thing I've read in a while.  You're the best Maurizio!   Smiley

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
splash07
Serious Thumper

Charleston, SC
Reply #6 - 09/20/11 at 11:58:05

I am with mpescatori on this one. Even after being dumped two weeks ago by my girlfriend of 6 years. I was prepared to marry her and had even started a savings account to buy a ring. Life is nothing without someone to share it with.

Although big tittied cheerleaders do sound nice right about now and I do have a savings account with a bunch of money in it.   Wink

IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #7 - 09/20/11 at 14:13:49

Maurizio--

You so have it right!  

There's one comedian I saw (and I wish I could remember his name) who was commenting about how many of his fellow comedians kept making anti-marriage jokes.  

Not an exact quote, but I think I captured the flavor of his comment:

"For me, marriage has been great.  My best friend in the whole is my roommate, and I get sex!  I can't see any way to improve this situation..."

I can't either!   Grin

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 09/20/11 at 15:03:26

dang it, now I'm depressed two ways    Huh

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #9 - 09/20/11 at 18:35:53

LostArtist wrote on 09/20/11 at 15:03:26:
dang it, now I'm depressed two ways    Huh

Lost,... I think you forgot the part about tons of money and cheerleaders... Wink...

Quote:

... and once again,... cheerleaders!...  Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #10 - 09/20/11 at 20:53:08

Cheerleaders are way over rated. Find you an aerobics instructor instead. Or a biker chick...lol

IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #11 - 09/21/11 at 03:51:41

Is is wrong that the first thing I thought is "I'm almost outta spam, I need to add it to the grocery list"? Huh
Grin

The whole cheerleader thing sounds fun, but if they're after me for my money they're in for a big surprise! Roll Eyes

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #12 - 09/21/11 at 08:05:02

Often, getting married doesn't turn out well.

Same thing with kids.

« Last Edit: 09/21/11 at 13:53:08 by Gyrobob »  

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #13 - 09/21/11 at 11:43:13

Married at 18, divorced at 21, & after a good deal of introspection, I realized that as much as I wanted to not be alone, I wasnt exactly someone who could be involved in a successful long term relationship, so I spent about 8 years alone, met my wife at the 10 year reunion, dated a while, married her 26 years ago,.I wouldnt even allow myself to have a g/f, it was very lonely, but I needed the time to grow thru a few things, some people just look for someone who can accept them with their baggage, its better to work to clean ones self up & become someone who can actually participate in a relationship fairly, I also think everyone should live alone & be fully self supporting before marriage. Women included, that way no one ever feels "Trapped" in a relationship,,  & self confidence gained thru self reliance is a REAL good thing to have.,
If you cant cook & clean & do your laundry & keep your car up,& pay your bills,  you arent ready.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Grand Strand

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 09/21/11 at 16:14:49

Justin,

That is some pretty good advice. We need a little more growing up and maturity today no matter what age we are. Changes your perspective, and yes it improves your confidence. It’s all good!

Larry

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 14:40:39

General CategoryThe Cafe › Ah! The good Life!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.