Send Topic Print
oops... verslagy down (Read 649 times)
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: oops... verslagy down
Reply #30 - 09/18/11 at 19:12:06

Glad you're OK. Nothing like experience to take over in a bad situation. Just be sure you're all right before getting too wild again. Again, glad you're OK. PM me if I can do anything to help. Boofer

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Rogue_Cheddar
Serious Thumper

Hang up the phone
and drive!

Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reply #31 - 09/18/11 at 19:40:36

(Whew!) Scary shite that! Glad you're okay. Sorry about the bike. Riding the highway is always traumatic during rush hour. Surrounded by four lanes of stupid is not for the squeamish.   Shocked

'95 Red Savage. Oring grips and pegs, 30" Fishtail muffler,152.5 main, 1/3 spacer mod ,seat lift, Verslagy.
  IP Logged
Arizuno

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Prescott, AZ
Reply #32 - 09/18/11 at 19:56:05

Yikes! Just saw this - really glad you're OK, 'though your fondness for understatement has me wondering how "
OK" you really are... I've spent LOTS of time on SoCal freeways (in various cages) & could never imagine getting comfortable on a bike in all that madness. I wish you a speedy recovery and join you in thanking Powers that kept you whole.

White '07, OEM wind screen, 1" seat lift, re-shaped OEM seat, seat beads, TKat, Dyna muffler (Serowbot), Raptor petcock, seat pins (Verslagen1), Big Crank.
  IP Logged
SuperSavage

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #33 - 09/18/11 at 22:42:22

Sorry to read of your unfortunate turn of events, but glad you were able to walk (hobble) away from it. That's a good day in my book. Best of luck in healing up the appendage and getting the bike back together.

IP Logged
Sunchasers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks the Rockies!

Northern Colorado
Reply #34 - 09/18/11 at 23:50:38

Glad you are OK Vers!  Ya gotta guardian angel lookin over ya for sure!  Wink

1987 LS650P, Blue/Purple, stock w/ white spacer mod, 2-1/4 turns, Raptor petcock, seat ht. mod, Verslavy, Routys F.C., 8300 mi
  IP Logged
MMRanch
Serious Thumper

Evil flourishes if
Good Men do Nothing.

LYNCHBURG TN
Reply #35 - 09/19/11 at 02:16:37

Arrraa Mattie Versey

I be glad you could walk-a-way.  

The Question in me mind is "What the Heck was a F-250 doing in the emergcy lane anyway ?

I see and feel the Holy Spirit in the world , as does anybody who has eyes to see.
WWW MMRanch MMRanch   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #36 - 09/19/11 at 06:59:13

Geez!  I take a couple days to go to the woods and you go and do something like this!   Shocked

I'm very glad you are ok!  We'd be lost without you around here, you know!  So take it easy, watch out for stuff that you didn't think was hurting at the time.  And stop scaring me with thread titles like that!   Wink  

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #37 - 09/19/11 at 07:11:16

Dang, I guess this means we can't bag on verslagen for not restoring the CB500... now he's got bigger fish to fry.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #38 - 09/19/11 at 08:40:14

Well.. hell..  Sure am glad your OK!!

Sure was rude of them to whack you in the rear like that after all the dancing to get it over to the shoulder and stopped.

Sure hope you ain't too sore.. that can happen a couple days after.

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #39 - 09/19/11 at 10:28:09

Boule’tard wrote on 09/19/11 at 07:11:16:
Dang, I guess this means we can't bag on verslagen for not restoring the CB500... now he's got bigger fish to fry.

drat,, & I was looking forward to ribbing him over that.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Edgar

Are you a lucky
little lady in the
city of light?

San Diego
Reply #40 - 09/19/11 at 11:39:59

Glad ur ok Big V. But what the hell was that truck doing in the emergency lane??? Or were you sticking out some?

Stay Frosty.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #41 - 09/19/11 at 12:13:23

The fool I was waiting on to clear the right lane musta been backing up traffic for awhile.  And as soon as I could cut in, and when it locked up, the next following car skidded too.  The heavily load F250 went to the right to avoid him.

WWW   IP Logged
rl153
Serious Thumper

S40 Just right!

Bloomfield,CT
Reply #42 - 09/19/11 at 13:31:38

Glad you're ok.

IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Reply #43 - 09/19/11 at 15:20:40

Glad you're ok, that would scare the hell out of me. I've only been in 1 bike wreck so far, when I was around 11 years on a 50cc honda dirt bike.. almost broke my leg.

IP Logged
Grand Strand

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #44 - 09/19/11 at 17:26:46

verslagen1 wrote on 09/19/11 at 12:13:23:
The fool I was waiting on to clear the right lane musta been backing up traffic for awhile.  And as soon as I could cut in, and when it locked up, the next following car skidded too.  The heavily load F250 went to the right to avoid him.

Angry Huh Embarrassed Undecided Roll Eyes

Verslagy, you are scary with your understatements, I am relieved that you say that you’re OK. It’s my hope and prayer that you are indeed unhurt.  Really sorry about the bike but that can be put back together.

As a newbie I am glad that I was able to pick up a parts bike this weekend, and I will gladly help out if you will let us know what you may need.

Glad you made it through all of that, and I want to take a moment a say how much we appreciate all that you give to our little community.

All the best to you Verslagy!!!

Cool

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 04:19:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › oops... verslagy down

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.