Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Car/Bike Show to benefit Ronald McDonald House (Read 47 times)
Silly Ogre

Former S40 Owner

Stuarts Draft VA
Car/Bike Show to benefit Ronald McDonald House
09/15/11 at 08:35:16

I know this is short notice and not sure how many people are close enough to attend. I appologize if I am not supposed to post this here.  

The Albemarle County Police Department in conjunction with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Charlottesville, are sponsoring a Poker Run and Car Show on September 17, 2011 in the Sam's Club parking lot located at 970 Hilton Heights Road.  The event will begin at 9:00 A.M. with a poker run.  The poker run is open to vehicles and motorcycles.  The poker run will take a scenic route through the County, making stops at Jarmens Sports Cycle on Richmond Road, the North Garden Volunteer Fire Department, Misty Mountain Camp Ground in Crozet, Virginia Tractor on Ivy Road and then returning to the Sam's Club.  There will also be a car and bike show that begins at 12:00 P.M.  The winners will be announced at 3:30 P.M.

There will be door prizes, food, face painting and finger printing for children attending this event.  The Albemarle County Police Department's motor unit will put on a demonstration as well as the Police Department's explosives detector canine.

The Police Department and Ronald McDonald House Charities of Charlottesville encourage everyone to come out and enjoy these festivities and support a worthy cause.

2009 V-Star Classic 650...Silly Ogre is what one of my twin daughters call me...Guess I remind her of Shrek LOL...
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: Car/Bike Show to benefit Ronald McDonald House
Reply #1 - 09/15/11 at 15:08:55

Silly Ogre, wish I could join in on this event.
I am a little too far away though...
I do believe it to be a wonderful house to
raise money for. They do so much for so
many.. Hugs and hope they get a great turn
out for this event.. Smiley kim

IP Logged
Built2Last
Serious Thumper

Tempt Fate

FTF
Re: Car/Bike Show to benefit Ronald McDonald House
Reply #2 - 09/16/11 at 07:04:06