Accdent followup (Read 210 times)
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Re: Accdent followup
Reply #15 - 09/17/11 at 12:40:41

Cr@p Boule, ive had nothing but frustration this summer it seems.
Thrown in the hospital just as things are really starting to hop and laid up 6 weeks doing nothing. Care there was less then stellar, got a bit of a fight with them to take care of.
Then bend the driveline on the big brush hog and the lil quad brush mower acts up and wont run.
Trying to get them fixed and get run over by a cell phone with a kid attached. No vehicle to run for parts or do errands.
Parts place cant seem to get an order straight for carb parts for the quad bush hog or moms lawn mower(still waiting to).
Four weeks of waiting on the insurance company before i can even work on the bike. Accident report all fouled up as well.
Now this stinking weather has turned cold and rainy just as im starting to cut wood for mom. Cant wok on her bathroom or kitchen floor as planned while raining either.
Lost about 2 months of rideing time, about 3000 miles of relaxing rideing there for me.
Top it all off my computer went toes up about two days out of the hospital. Been useing a laptop i got the old lady to post with.
Frustration?? Let me count the ways. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 09/17/11 at 13:10:44

hang in there man!  wow, hope things start going better for you soon

IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #17 - 09/17/11 at 14:06:00

Wolfman wrote on 09/17/11 at 12:40:41:
Cr@p Boule, ive had nothing but frustration this summer it seems.

Law of averages, man, law of averages.   Cheesy  As this ordeal comes to a close, you should be paid up for the next decade.  

I'd use the cold weather to work on the bike and get it a well deserved  treat.. fork brace, verslavvy or something.  That always makes me feel better after a wreck, fixing the bike up better than it was before.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #18 - 09/18/11 at 12:43:27

Paid up for a decade? He!! i been paying for over a decade.
Father had a massive stroke 15 years ago. Just before he got out of the hospital 3 months later the ex went in to have her labor induced, 2 weeks late. Almost lost her and the baby both. Emergency C-section had to be done. Baby was touch n go for 4 days.
I got my back hurt at work in late Aug then, have'nt been able to work since.
Nice 3 1/2 year fight with work comp only to be screwed over in the end.
Mom and i took care of dad at home for 10 years through 7 more massive strokes and only god knows how many minor strokes and seizures.
Last two years or so i got to stay up all night with him and sleep about 4 hours of a day. I also had the pleasure of being there and pronounceing him when he passed.
My younger sister died two years before dad did. Im the last of four kids.

Maybe a month after that the ex's father started downhill real bad. Long trying year before he passed.
Got those two nice big record breaking ice storms here in mo the next two years followed by an EF3 right through the farm in Jan the following year.
Then mom goes in for surgery in 2009 and has a stroke herself in 2009 which ive been dealing with since.

This summer i get to have emergency surgery for my gall bladder, guess i was close to dieing there. Been haveing attacks attributed to massive muscle spasams from my back for years before.
Then i get a kid on a cell phone just as im getting able to do a little something try to kill me on the bike with his car.
And all the mundane stuff i needed to do and tried to do this summer like fix the brush hogs ect which has driven me nuts. Bike being down made it impossible to hunt for parts or get the driveline fixed.
Looks like i may be feeding all hay all winter now as the grass was pretty well choked out by the weeds that came up during our drought.

Paid up?....lol If i won the lottery for a few million i might feel like ive broke even.
I 'Might' put my worst enemy through what ive been through the last 15 years or so. Id really have to hate him.
I aint worried about dieing cause im sure to go to heaven cause ive done been through He!!.
Oh yeah, the ex-wife lives with me to. Undecided  :'(  Cheesy

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 06:28:43

General CategoryThe Cafe › Accdent followup

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.