Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Insurance companies suck! (Read 134 times)
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Re: Insurance companies suck!
Reply #15 - 09/11/11 at 01:06:53

That lil gps chip in your phone, THEY can turn that n anytime THEY want to to see where your at. one reason its a $10,000 fine to any cell phone company that activates a phone now without a gps chip in it. Big Brother IS watching.
Did you know Homeland Security has spent billions on building a nice BIG set of office buildings that RIVAL the pentagon. The largest govt agency and building. Billions more to local law enforcement agencies to act as their 'Tipsters.' Lets not forget all the nice cameras all over the place they can access at will. Just food for thought.

Think about this. If they ever get a health insurance bill through thats mandatory as obama wants, you think the car and home insurance companies arent going to eventualy get into it?
And people wonder why 73% of americans think this country is now on the wrong track.

IP Logged
mmosel
2005 No Login

My bike is
officially THUMPING
now.

NW Oregon
Re: Insurance companies suck!
Reply #16 - 09/11/11 at 01:42:16

Hey, I'm with you guys.

And yeah, they can turn the gps on. But really, they don't even need that. Just with the towers, if your phone is on, they can know where you go and how long you're gone. Triangulation.

And I'm happy to say that I didn't vote for either Bush or Obama...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 02:22:35

General CategoryThe Cafe › Insurance companies suck!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.