Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Sea Foam to engineoil... (Read 208 times)
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: Sea Foam to engineoil...
Reply #15 - 09/03/11 at 21:22:13

Gyrobob wrote on 09/03/11 at 20:40:40:
Boofer wrote on 09/03/11 at 20:34:37:
Very seldom do I tear into my carbs on any equipment I have that some varnish is not present. Varnish left to itself will someday get thick enough to flake off and cause a no go. Seafoam is a preventative measure for me. It can also break away a piece of junk or gunk from a newly aquired second hand engine and cause a no go. This will alert you to the problem that a PO didn't take good care of his engine, and you will be able to take it apart and clean it before you get 40 miles out in a cold rain. I don't think it's necessary in the oil, but I use it in my gas about once a month.  Use it. Don't use it. I don't care.

preventive

Gyro, that's right up there with "prostRate gland" and "orientated". Thanks. I'm caught. No excuse.   Embarrassed

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #16 - 09/04/11 at 05:40:00

Boofer stated:

Gyro, that's right up there with "prostRate gland" and "orientated". Thanks. I'm caught. No excuse.   Embarrassed

My, what an adult attitude!   I was halfway expecting to get flamed.

I have a big long list of pet peeves.  (prostrate gland, orientated, nu-kyu-ler, relitor, irregardless, physical year, "like", nine-one-one, upspeak, etc.) Roll Eyes

Maybe in the Cafe, we could start a pet peeve thread. Cheesy

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #17 - 09/04/11 at 18:40:17

Since Obama has been in office I have heard re-DIS-tri-bute till I could die. And Bush did the new-ku-ler over and over. The funny thing is in both cases the public changed their way of pronuncing them.  Grin

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #18 - 09/04/11 at 20:45:38

Boofer wrote on 09/04/11 at 18:40:17:
Since Obama has been in office I have heard re-DIS-tri-bute till I could die. And Bush did the new-ku-ler over and over. The funny thing is in both cases the public changed their way of pronuncing them.  Grin

Carter, GHWBush, Clinton, and GWBush all were new ku ler ists.    Nuculer is actually an accepted (irregular second) pronunciation in later dictionaries.  Irregardless is in dictionaries now too.  oh, it makes me mad.

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 10:16:05

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Sea Foam to engineoil...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.