Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Be safe,... East coasters... (Read 43 times)
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Be safe,... East coasters...
08/26/11 at 10:12:30

My best to you all...

Get your Savages indoors if you can,...
... if you can't,... I'd think about staking it down...
... keep it clear of trees...
... if you cover it, duct tape the cover skin tight...

... most of all, be safe... Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: Be safe,... East coasters...
Reply #1 - 08/26/11 at 10:44:31

Yes hugs and best wishes as you
go thru this Hurricane.
Please let us know how your all
doing, as soon as you can..
All the best.. Smiley kim

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #2 - 08/26/11 at 15:07:34

I, for one, am doing fine.  Friends came down from IN to ride back along the Outer Banks, like we did last year, however Irene put an end to that.  http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1276370493/12#12

Not to be completely busted, we did try to ride much of the same route we did last year.  There was a mandatory evacuation for Ocracoke starting Wednesday.  When we got the Nags Head and Kill Devil Hills, there was an evacuation there as well.  Everyone seemed to be leaving but us.  Many things were closed, The Wright Brother's Memorial, many stores and so forth.  At the ice cream shop, they had been told the power was being cut off in about an hour in a half, so we got a deal on cones!  Cheesy  The we headed on home.  We ended up riding about 265 miles, it was alot of fun, not what we had planned, but we made the best of it.

Things are as ready as I can get them, picked up the little bit outside, mowed the grass, took off the trash, etc.  Went to WalMart, but we really had enough to make it through, stuff in the freezer, canned foods, etc.  Called momma and my other old folks that I try to keep tabs on.  Hope everyone else is ready.

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 08/26/11 at 23:47:18

My cellphone rings at 4:30 am, it's Alitalia texting me my flight to Newark has been canceled.

I check online and realize Continental canceled my connecting flight to Norfolk, but couldn't care less about informing passengers...

I have only very few hectic minutes to cancel the myriad of reservations which, like an intricate mosaic, composed my trip to the US... all booked privately by yours truly, of course !!!

I'm lucky if I get half of my advance payments refunded... Embarrassed

What a way to start the weekend  Tongue

So, I apologize to all thise I expected to see and share good times with, maybe better luck next time...
...Sorry...  Kiss

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 10:28:27

General CategoryThe Cafe › Be safe,... East coasters...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.