Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Thinking of moving to Nevada (Read 619 times)
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Re: Thinking of moving to Nevada
Reply #60 - 06/04/14 at 21:41:09

old_rider wrote on 06/04/14 at 02:56:05:
Yeah, I copied the one from verslagens post..... sorry.

Still don't see anything yet... maybe next year when google redoes the map.

How did you come across the property info. for the sale?  Where you specifically looking? or someone mention it?  

I've told the wife I also would like a "vacation" spot to throw a used mobile home out there (was looking at Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico) and try an "off-grid" place... not sure how to lock it down, or if anyone would bother it with no one around.

I actually found it on ebay. Then contacted the seller personally through e-mail and we did the deal. He has plenty more places in Nevada, if you want I can give you the e-mail address.

Tonight will be the last time I will be online for quite a while. Staying in a motel tonight and first thing in the morning we will be heading out back to Nevada.

Actually, since I will be offline for quite some time I will go ahead and PM you his e-mail.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Reply #61 - 06/09/14 at 19:26:56

At a Love's Truck Stop just outside of Provo UT. This trip has been one foul up after another. First I broke down in Bernalillo NM and had to replace the fuel line, then the trailer tire blew and had no spare because some one had stolen it so I had to buy a new tire. Then because of being broke down we had to spend money on an extra motel we didn't have and ran out of gas money in Moab UT and had to set up a camp for the night, we thought it would probably be a few days but we got help from the LDS church that the wife is a member of and they filled both truck tanks and gave an extra fifty so with luck we should make it on in to our place in Nevada. So a BIG SHOUT OUT to Bishop Ray Carling of the Moab LDS Church for helping us out. Thank you so very much.

We're gonna stay the night at this truck stop then head back out in the morning and we should be home in Nevada tomorrow afternoon or evening.

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #62 - 06/10/14 at 00:58:49

Cool Godspeed !

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Reply #63 - 06/12/14 at 09:54:28

Well, we made it to our place in Nevada on Tuesday. I am at the little general store right now using the're free wifi. I just thought you would all like to know we made it safe and sound.

Have a lot of clean up to do but we are getting it done. We are just taking a break for today.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #64 - 06/12/14 at 11:29:35

Yep, its always good to let folks know a trip was survived w/o any real drama. Thanks..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #65 - 06/12/14 at 20:19:14

Yeah, the C of LDS is a good group of people to have your back, and they historically share your sense of adventure.  Hope you and your wife find yourselves a comfy setup and get it up and running.  If you get to raising rattlesnakes, well then we will have to start to wondering. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Best wishes on your latest adventure.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 10:14:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Thinking of moving to Nevada

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.