bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: High idle after riding
Reply #60 - 08/22/11 at 17:52:27

Routy wrote on 08/22/11 at 16:03:26:
Of,
why don't you give it up. You're beaten,...you even sound like a beaten man,....just grabbin for straws anymore. You accuse me of not backing up what I say. Well I don't have to ! I am defending OEM saftey equipment on our motorcycles, and I have no reason not to.
You're saying it's all junk,....well,....if you ask me, I think you are the one that is obligated to back up your reasons for condeming perfectly good equipment. You seem to know it all,......well lets be backin up you're talk ! You can't do it,.....w/ anything credible that is ! All you have done is get all the gullables here all paranoid that anything that happens to their bike just has to some how be caused by the pethingy.
If you don't know any better, I feel for you,.....but some how I think you're smarter than what you have shown in these pet threads.
You don't have to "poor Routy" me,.....I'm doing just fine, and so is my s-40 BTW,......really, I have never had a better running motorcycle in my 50 yrs of riding.
So, tellya what, go pedal your paranoia on some more nubies that will listen, and don't worry about me beating you down any farther,......cuz I'm outta these pet threads ! I have got a life !

Routy do you realize you have a motorcycle tire on your S40 and Suzuki should have put a car tire on it.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: High idle after riding
Reply #61 - 08/22/11 at 17:56:19

Sorry Snow,...

You should normally run in the "ON" position...
"Prime",... is used if your bike has been sitting for weeks or more, and may have an empty floatbowl, or after doing carb work, to refill the bowl...
Also, use "Prime" to drain the tank...
Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 04:22:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › High idle after riding

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!