Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Fricken Cagers! (Read 369 times)
Z

Ride Baby Ride!!!

Northwestern PA
Re: Fricken Cagers!
Reply #30 - 08/23/11 at 13:18:11

Who's going to enforce it? Around here the cops are on their cell phones as much as any other driver. Every time I see a cop drive past, they are on the cell phone. Huh

Sanity runs from my family!
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #31 - 08/23/11 at 14:48:59

BBH, he was driveing a 2002 Kia, not rideing. And no he didnt get a scratch. Car didnt get much either.
Im still waiting to get a straight answer from the insurance company myself. Pretty much feel like i got the run around friday and not a word since.
So i get to raise a lil he!! tomorrow to try and see whats up.
I get the ok to work on it and get the parts i can probably be on the road again in one or two days. Just a waiting game right now.

Lil bassturd himself was flying up and down the road the next day like nothing happened. Didnt learn squat i guess.

IP Logged
Southpaw
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Reply #32 - 08/24/11 at 10:48:27

Wow Wolfman, you can't seem to catch a break. Glad you're still upright and functioning. Hope everything turns out all right. As for the kid not learning anything,...well in a younger day I had a down-the-road neighbor that was known to keep bb pistols in his trucks and such for popping varmints he came across. You'd be surprised how much they imitate flying gravel and the chips they leave in cars paint jobs. I'm told they make a heck of a sound when they hit too.

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #33 - 08/25/11 at 09:16:23

Wolfman wrote on 08/23/11 at 14:48:59:
BBH, he was driveing a 2002 Kia, not rideing. And no he didnt get a scratch. Car didnt get much either.
Im still waiting to get a straight answer from the insurance company myself. Pretty much feel like i got the run around friday and not a word since.
So i get to raise a lil he!! tomorrow to try and see whats up.
I get the ok to work on it and get the parts i can probably be on the road again in one or two days. Just a waiting game right now.

Lil bassturd himself was flying up and down the road the next day like nothing happened. Didnt learn squat i guess.

I meant the other rider that you said got hit the same day and took the whole front end off his bike....    

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/03/24 at 10:16:28

General CategoryThe Cafe › Fricken Cagers!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.