Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Sold the Savage. (Read 80 times)
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Sold the Savage.
07/20/11 at 13:22:02

I pulled my 87 LS650 out of the barn to make room for hay. It started right up after some charging. Arthritis has been worse and I can't trust my left leg to support me and it aches when I sit on the bike. I decided to sell it. Put an ad on craigs list and a 1/2 hour later got a call. By the afternoon I had sold it and my 81 Suzuki GN400, and they left in the back of a pickup. Just terrific bikes. At least this way, they'll get some use. Makes me look at those trikes in a different way, but I'll play with my NH tractor instead, make roads for my wife to ride on.
I've really appreciated the kindness and skills of the people on this forum, though I've been harsh at times. Good luck in all you do.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: Sold the Savage.
Reply #1 - 07/20/11 at 14:01:43

Sorry to hear you had to sell the bikes.
I do hope you get one of those trikes
and enjoy riding someday again.
Best of luck on the tractor..Smiley kim

IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: Sold the Savage.
Reply #2 - 07/20/11 at 20:06:51

tcreely, sounds like you need a good tractor forum. You could shake 'em up eith spacer mods (non diesel), exhaust changes, seat lift. Sorry to see you have to sell. A tractor is just as good as a mc to sort the world out. I spent many an hour on a Ford and an old JD. Good therapy and something to eat ot feed cattle when you're through. THEN eat the cattle.   Grin

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 22:31:26

General CategoryThe Cafe › Sold the Savage.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.