Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Silly fun at the MTP!
07/18/11 at 03:01:16

Thought I'd share this;

Yours truly (riding B!tch) and a fellow MTP (Motorcycle Training Program) Instructor having a bit of silly fun ... taking on the Students this past weekend in a Slo-speed Race!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: Silly fun at the MTP!
Reply #1 - 07/18/11 at 06:48:00

What to do think of those 200 Suzuki's,When I get to old for the weight of the S40 i was thinking about getting one of those.I know their high for me put I would lower it some.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #2 - 07/18/11 at 06:48:00

Looks like you boys are fenced in well to keep stray Newbs off the "big road".   Grin

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #3 - 07/18/11 at 08:51:39

Yes, we have a fenced compound that belongs to the provincial Dept. of Motor Vehicles which the MTP avails of on the weekends ... consists of a 1.5 km outside circuit (2-lanes), a 1-way "street", one 2-way "street", 3 vacant lots, stop and yield signs. I've been told it is the best Motorcycle Training lot in Canada, as we can use the circuit and roadways within the compound to simulate traffic situations ... the other MTP lots across the country usually consist of a large empty parking lot. Our Program (which is the Canadian "Gearing Up" program) is very similar to the American MSF Course.
Here's a Google Street View of our Training Facility ... the white "shed" in the middle is where we store our fleet of Training Bikes.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&ll=47.504084,-52.815099&spn=0,0.016458&z=16&...

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 14:24:22

General CategoryThe Cafe › Silly fun at the MTP!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.