Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Dim headlight and modulator. (Read 41 times)
Quizno
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Dim headlight and modulator.
07/03/11 at 06:23:09

I have a very dim headlight and would like to know if there is a better replacement? Im also thinking about installing a headlight modulator to try to get rid of some of that invisible factor, any one done this?.... taking a left on to a road last week came so close to getting hit, I could see this guys wife hollering stop to him before he almost T boned me.. thank god he was not deaf to...

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Dim headlight and modulator.
Reply #1 - 07/03/11 at 08:19:13

Yea, yea, SURE ya do,, your light is probably Just fine,, youre probably misinterpreting what people are telling you.. When ya hear someone talking about you & you hear dimbulb,, it aint always the headlite theyre talkin about,, & PLease,, dont ask me how I know..

Id start by checking connectors in the headlamp bucket.
Then Id go along the wiring harness & feel any connectors, a warm one is telling you it is resistive. Flip the High Low beam switch fast & furiously a few times.. & feel of it to see if its warm.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: Dim headlight and modulator.
Reply #2 - 07/03/11 at 08:34:09

I have a Piia plasma bulb and a Path Blazer modulator. If they can't see me now they are blind.
https://www.kisantech.com/index.php?page=1&cat_id=2

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 15:37:58

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Dim headlight and modulator.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.