Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Re: storage suggestions PC split (Read 171 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: storage suggestions
Reply #15 - 06/30/11 at 18:37:00

IF I had my wishes all of our military men would go AWOL that would be the quickest way to put a end to the wastful fighting.

« Last Edit: 07/01/11 at 15:33:54 by bill67 »  

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
CalisOsin

Rather die, than
live down on my
knees.

Orange County, Ca
Reply #16 - 07/01/11 at 08:16:11

bill67 wrote on 06/30/11 at 18:37:00:
IF I had my wishes all of our military men would go AOL that would be the quickest way to put a end to the wastful fighting.

I'm not sure America Online can help with this, maybe they should just go AWOL instead Wink

'97, k&n airfilter, bcb pipe, custom leather seat, monoshock, custom bars
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #17 - 07/01/11 at 15:34:19

fixed

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #18 - 07/01/11 at 16:16:50

It'd be awesome if you guys can keep your pro/anti military junk out of RSD. [edit: thank you, Verslagen1, for getting these cats all herded into the cafe] As bikers, we of course all wish bosn43 a safe return so he can get back on his bike, which will be well preserved.  Wink

Adberns offers some excellent advice, and I cannot add much except to say you can't run all the gas out of a stock Savage without disconnecting the petcock vacuum line.  The next best thing would be to leave the carb packed with Sta-bil treated gas.  Also, if possible, raise the bike off the tires so they can dry-rot evenly all around.  Cheesy  J/K, they should be fine.

« Last Edit: 07/05/11 at 09:06:47 by Boule’tard »  

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #19 - 07/01/11 at 16:38:17

TheSnakeLady wrote on 06/30/11 at 15:34:46:
I support our soldiers even though I don't support the war(s). I wasn't trying to start anything, just wanted to thank a man who does what most won't to maintain our safety, security, and way of life Lips Sealed.  I whole-heartedly believe that the men and women of the military should be home and DEFENDING us, not making more enemies but... until the powers-that-be wake the heck up and realize it, my thoughts are with our soldiers who are fighting and dying in a worthless, greed-born war. Angry

+1 You have that right .

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #20 - 07/02/11 at 06:50:05

bill67 wrote on 07/01/11 at 16:38:17:
TheSnakeLady wrote on 06/30/11 at 15:34:46:
I support our soldiers even though I don't support the war(s). I wasn't trying to start anything, just wanted to thank a man who does what most won't to maintain our safety, security, and way of life Lips Sealed.  I whole-heartedly believe that the men and women of the military should be home and DEFENDING us, not making more enemies but... until the powers-that-be wake the heck up and realize it, my thoughts are with our soldiers who are fighting and dying in a worthless, greed-born war. Angry

+1 You have that right .

Amen Sister,, Amen,, & Of Course we all wish Bosn a safe trip,, I wish them ALL a safe trip, Heck,, I hope he has fun while he's gone. Maybe he will be the hottest Ping Pong player on board..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #21 - 07/04/11 at 20:39:23

In the past 10 minutes, I have unexpectedly formed a lot of opinions about several of you based on the attitudes shown.  Some are quite disappointing.  Bummer.  I was having a lot of fun here.

If you think there's good in everyone, you haven't met everyone.
  IP Logged
Routy
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Winston Oregon
Reply #22 - 07/05/11 at 06:57:58

Gyrobob wrote on 07/04/11 at 20:39:23:
In the past 10 minutes, I have unexpectedly formed a lot of opinions about several of you based on the attitudes shown.  Some are quite disappointing.  Bummer.  I was having a lot of fun here.

Thats all it took to make you leave ?
Well, it was only a matter of time then,.....only the tough survive here !

But I must add,....
Lets not snibble about 9-11,.....
We knew they were out to get us, so we helped them do it.....
We taught them how to fly our planes to acomplish the deadly missions
Then we loaned them our planes to get it done !
I think we need less wars, and more smarts !

Rich
'07 S40 Blvd stocker, except drilled OEM exhaust and white spacer mod...1/2 (.055)
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #23 - 07/05/11 at 07:41:13

I wish Bob had elaborated,, as is, IDK what he was thinking & what wa said to change it,, & what he now thinks,, I enjoyed him,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #24 - 07/05/11 at 07:51:01

Routy wrote on 07/05/11 at 06:57:58:

Thats all it took to make you leave ?
Well, it was only a matter of time then,.....only the tough survive here !

Have you stopped scraping your penguin?

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: storage suggestions PC split
Reply #25 - 07/05/11 at 08:56:52

Y'all go sit in the corner... yahear?

WWW   IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #26 - 07/05/11 at 14:24:42

EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION. Wink

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #27 - 07/06/11 at 04:23:11

[quote author=424949404C434258592D0 link=1309389917/15#26 date=1309901082]Gyrobob wrote on 07/04/11 at 20:39:23:
EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION. Wink

Very true.  And those opinions change when you find out something new about someone.  

For example, I used to go to Jane Fonda movies when I was a kid until I saw her sitting in an enemy AAA emplacement saying she wished she could shoot down some of those F-4s flying overhead.  It's hard to think of her without knowing she wanted to kill me and my kind.  

Another example, Bill Maher saying the terrorists on 911 were the real heroes because they sacrificed themselves for their cause, and that we in the American military were cowards because we sometimes fought with weapons that allowed us to smite from a distance (smart bombs, long range artillery, UAVs, etc.).

I would like to see bill and jane give each other aids, and then die a slow and painful death,... ending up in hell having to clean out muslim bedpans with their tongues.  Those who have sentiments similar to bill and jane deserve the same fate.

IP Logged
Gyrobob
Serious Thumper

Posers ain't
motorcyclists

Newnan, GA
Reply #28 - 07/06/11 at 04:41:20

bill67 wrote on 06/30/11 at 18:37:00:
IF I had my wishes all of our military men would go AwOL that would be the quickest way to put a end to the wastful fighting.

So you would have our military staffed only with women who fought in a cost-effective manner, eh?  Interesting,...

IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re: storage suggestions PC split
Reply #29 - 07/06/11 at 04:49:44

Gyrobob, I was being facetious. To explain as simply as I can the people you criticize so viciously have a right to their opinions as well as you do.
"..lick out Muslim bedpans....", man, IMHO that smacks of paranoia.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 20:12:26

General CategoryThe Cafe › Re: storage suggestions PC split

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.