Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Re: storage suggestions PC split (Read 171 times)
TheSnakeLady

Thumpers Rule!!!

Central New York
Re: storage suggestions PC split
06/29/11 at 16:25:16

Thank you for everything you do, you're a true hero! Smiley

« Last Edit: 07/05/11 at 08:24:56 by verslagen1 »  

My ride is a 2005 LS650, customized with ISO grips, cone air filter, stage 1 jets, Jardine exhaust, solo seat, AM turn sigs, and a catseye tail light. Next year, custom paint job (hopefully)!
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: storage suggestions
Reply #1 - 06/29/11 at 17:20:05

TheSnakeLady wrote on 06/29/11 at 16:25:16:

Ohh Gag me,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 06/29/11 at 19:03:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/29/11 at 17:20:05:

Ohh Gag me,,

Grin Grin Grin...
That phrase,... and,...
"You're a great American",...
...has lost all meaning, thanks to Fox News...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #3 - 06/29/11 at 20:22:41

Serowbot wrote on 06/29/11 at 19:03:44:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 06/29/11 at 17:20:05:

Ohh Gag me,,

Grin Grin Grin...
That phrase,... and,...
"You're a great American",...
...has lost all meaning, thanks to Fox News...

Fox News didnt do it for me,, I cant think of a single military excursion we are involved in that is reasonable or justified.. I see no threats to our way of life coming from anywhere but Washington DC.
IIRC,, Obama told us we could "Take it to the bank",, he was Bringin the Boys Home,, yea,, riiight..
I support the troops,, I want them HOME & safe, Now.
Stomping thru another country killing people & destroying things isnt heroic if that country is no threat to America,, & they arent.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #4 - 06/30/11 at 00:17:25

"Oh Gag Me?" Justin??
Thats showing some real support for the troops id say.

No one thought Alkida(sp) or the Taliban was a real threat to the USA.
That is untill they flew a couple of jet airliners into a couple of buildings and killed more people then the attack on pearl harbor.
Oh, lets not forget old Saddam himself. He had and had used chemical and nerve gas weapons on the iranians as well as his OWN People.

Then there was the checks for 27,000 dollars he paid out to each suicide bombers family if they blew up some Infidels.
Oh yeah, what about the bombing of the world trade center several years back. That was our FRIENDS Alkida.
Remember the big bomb blast on the train in spain killed like 250 people a few years back?

Yeah, Saddam, Osama, Alkida and the taliban are no threat to the USA or its people at home or abroad.
You just go tuck your head back under the covers again and believe all will be right in the world if we bring all our troops home and dont castigate those who decide to try and destroy/change our way of life.
You sound just like those who threw dog chit and spit on our troops comeing home from vietnam.
Turn a blind eye to the world and HOPE no one decides they want what you have or just flat dont like you enough to kill you. Or your just follow the wrong religon.
My book your a blind fool, sheep to the slaughter. Angry
Its the likes of Bosn43 and others like him that allows YOU to sleep safe at night.
He didnt start any war but hes doing his duty so at least give him the respect he DESERVES!

Bosn43, wouldnt be Navy would you with a nick like that?
No matter. Thanks for what you do, ignore the nay sayers and watch your arse on deployment. Wink

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #5 - 06/30/11 at 01:17:52

Oh, lets not forget old Saddam himself. He had and had used chemical and nerve gas weapons on the iranians as well as his OWN People

He scared me how? You DO know WE put him in place, right? & I am not a Fox news brain,, I dont buy into this crap one bit.. 9/11 was an inside job. I dont support any wars we are in, its all been lies, you believe what you want . & I DO support the TROOPS, not the missions. Bring them home, safely, now.

IP Logged
CalisOsin

Rather die, than
live down on my
knees.

Orange County, Ca
Reply #6 - 06/30/11 at 10:31:51

This really isn't the place for political debate, take it the Cafe if you want.

'97, k&n airfilter, bcb pipe, custom leather seat, monoshock, custom bars
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #7 - 06/30/11 at 10:47:46

NOT a political debate CalisOsin, least not for me. Simply stateing an opinon on a subject and supporting the troops.

Justin, all i got to say to those who claim we did it ourselves is i got some prime swmpland in florida ill sell you cheap. Make a good houseing development for you.
Our govt killed over 5000 american people just so they could go to war with some third world country so we could get one guy, blow he!! out of the countryside and then rebuild it all for them afterward??
Yeah Right. Roll Eyes

IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #8 - 06/30/11 at 11:25:49

I'll put a stop to this. ROTELLA T Dino oil in 15w40 is the best oil available, and it pollutes less and a part of the profit goes to helping sick kittens in Alabama, AND the container makes a dandy trot-line marker for those of you who fish.  Smiley And thanks to all who keep me and my family safer.

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
bosn43
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #9 - 06/30/11 at 12:59:44

Wolfman yes Navy for 23 years now Commissioning to CWO2 Surface Bos'n in Feb. so I got some big plans for my s40 aka Savage when I get back.

thanks for all the support!!

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #10 - 06/30/11 at 14:52:02

Boofer wrote on 06/30/11 at 11:25:49:
I'll put a stop to this. ROTELLA T Dino oil in 15w40 is the best oil available, and it pollutes less and a part of the profit goes to helping sick kittens in Alabama, AND the container makes a dandy trot-line marker for those of you who fish.  Smiley And thanks to all who keep me and my family safer.

Where in the Suzuki Manuel does it say use diesel oil,I must of missed it I thought it said use motorcycle oil.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
TheSnakeLady

Thumpers Rule!!!

Central New York
Reply #11 - 06/30/11 at 15:34:46

I support our soldiers even though I don't support the war(s). I wasn't trying to start anything, just wanted to thank a man who does what most won't to maintain our safety, security, and way of life Lips Sealed.  I whole-heartedly believe that the men and women of the military should be home and DEFENDING us, not making more enemies but... until the powers-that-be wake the heck up and realize it, my thoughts are with our soldiers who are fighting and dying in a worthless, greed-born war. Angry

My ride is a 2005 LS650, customized with ISO grips, cone air filter, stage 1 jets, Jardine exhaust, solo seat, AM turn sigs, and a catseye tail light. Next year, custom paint job (hopefully)!
  IP Logged
CalisOsin

Rather die, than
live down on my
knees.

Orange County, Ca
Reply #12 - 06/30/11 at 15:56:35

TheSnakeLady wrote on 06/30/11 at 15:34:46:
I support our soldiers even though I don't support the war(s). I wasn't trying to start anything, just wanted to thank a man who does what most won't to maintain our safety, security, and way of life Lips Sealed.  I whole-heartedly believe that the men and women of the military should be home and DEFENDING us, not making more enemies but... until the powers-that-be wake the heck up and realize it, my thoughts are with our soldiers who are fighting and dying in a worthless, greed-born war. Angry

Well said.

'97, k&n airfilter, bcb pipe, custom leather seat, monoshock, custom bars
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 06/30/11 at 16:34:52

+1... Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #14 - 06/30/11 at 16:50:36

Snake Lady, I apologize.  Well said, I was just starting some bull. But I'm pretty sure the Armed forces use Rotella in everything.  Roll Eyes

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 16:24:52

General CategoryThe Cafe › Re: storage suggestions PC split

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.