Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I freakin love walmart! (Read 336 times)
TheSnakeLady

Thumpers Rule!!!

Central New York
I freakin love walmart!
06/29/11 at 16:21:50

Actually I hate shopping there because it's such a cluster mess but.... walmat.com, simply amazing!

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=caskets&ic=48_0&Find=...

I must have missed that isle last time I was there  Huh

Or how about:http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&Find.x... mas

I love that most of them are out of stock!   Grin

So thats my challenge for everyone today, look up some weird things that you can buy from walmart.com (yeah, I'm bored and tired).  Post your results as comments!

My ride is a 2005 LS650, customized with ISO grips, cone air filter, stage 1 jets, Jardine exhaust, solo seat, AM turn sigs, and a catseye tail light. Next year, custom paint job (hopefully)!
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: I freakin love walmart!
Reply #1 - 06/29/11 at 16:26:55

Buy both,.. and you can die happy... Grin...

This guy got bored too...
http://forums.mobiledia.com/topic46913.html

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #2 - 06/29/11 at 19:00:13

TheSnakeLady wrote on 06/29/11 at 16:21:50:
Actually I hate shopping there because it's such a cluster mess but.... walmat.com, simply amazing!

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=caskets&ic=48_0&Find=...

I must have missed that isle last time I was there  Huh

Or how about:http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=0&ic=48_0&Find.x... mas

I love that most of them are out of stock!   Grin

So thats my challenge for everyone today, look up some weird things that you can buy from walmart.com (yeah, I'm bored and tired).  Post your results as comments!

Thanks I ordered my casket,My bed was getting old anyway,So I killed 2 birds with one stone Grin

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
KristenAnn

Crashing Sucks!!

Westfield, Mass
Reply #3 - 06/29/11 at 19:09:21

they have urns and pets urns too. Even ones shaped liked cats for you pet.

kfink@aol.com kfink@aol.com   IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #4 - 06/29/11 at 22:16:09

Hey Bill, you get free shipping with your new bed..
Not a bad idea. At least you get some use out of it
while your still breathing..  
MM wonder about the return policy if your not satisfied? Huh kim

IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #5 - 06/30/11 at 00:28:10

The ONLY good thing about wal-mart is it gives me an excuse for a short ride. Think ive been in there every day for the last 6 days. 3 times one day and twice another. Girls cant seem to think of everything in one trip...lol

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #6 - 06/30/11 at 01:11:30

No mail order brides,, wat good are they?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #7 - 06/30/11 at 04:45:01

I refuse to shop there. They move into a small town, force all the mom and pop stores out of business and then hire all the moms and pops to work for minimum wage. Burns my buns.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #8 - 06/30/11 at 08:10:39

arteacher wrote on 06/30/11 at 04:45:01:
I refuse to shop there. They move into a small town, force all the mom and pop stores out of business and then hire all the moms and pops to work for minimum wage. Burns my buns.

A  proven thing,, then, the local economy takes a downturn, because the communities typically give them a pass on taxes for several years, to get them to come in,, & when the MOM & POP places die, the communities lose a big hunk of their tax base & China Central isnt paying in,, just taking out,,
Look at shopping there as if you were being sent for the switch to take your beating with,

Buy from your local merchants, even if it costs a bit more, itll pay off in th long run with a healthier economy.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #9 - 06/30/11 at 09:44:17

I won't disagree with ya'll but I work there as asset protection and I make a fairly decent wage.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #10 - 06/30/11 at 10:01:48

I don't shop there either, until I exhaust every other possibility.  (ok, maybe an occasional super sale on Diet Coke).  

But my mother-in-law has a little wooden sign over her front door that says something to the effect "If I'm not home and you need me, check at Wal-Mart"...    Grin

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Sunchasers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks the Rockies!

Northern Colorado
Reply #11 - 06/30/11 at 10:58:58

Wondering why SnakeLady was searching for caskets at Walmart online in the first place?? Huh   Maybe mispelled "gasket"??   Grin

Say what you will about Walmart but some places don't have a choice when shopping.  I know everyone from my hometown drives 35 miles or more to shop there because it's the only place they have that will have everything they need.

1987 LS650P, Blue/Purple, stock w/ white spacer mod, 2-1/4 turns, Raptor petcock, seat ht. mod, Verslavy, Routys F.C., 8300 mi
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #12 - 06/30/11 at 10:59:10

Yonuh Adisi FSO wrote on 06/30/11 at 09:44:17:
I won't disagree with ya'll but I work there as asset protection and I make a fairly decent wage.

"Asset Protection"? Is that store security, aka floorwalker?
Depends on what you think is "decent". $20/hr? $30/hr? The only way to make a decent wage in retail is on commission, and then you have to be clever and work hard. ( I am NOT implying that you are neither of those.)

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #13 - 06/30/11 at 12:00:16

I haven't read all the posts, but my wife has a degree and worked 17 years as a social worker. She quit and went to WalMart 14 years ago. Good pay for this area, benefits, dental, 20% off eye care, 10% off most WM items, good people except for three who gripe and moan because they have to work, they pay 15% of every dollar that we buy in stock through payroll, can run to school for honor presentations for daughter, etc. Having said THAT, Kristen Ann, wife and I love : "People of WalMart" site.  Smiley

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
TheSnakeLady

Thumpers Rule!!!

Central New York
Reply #14 - 06/30/11 at 12:41:20

Sunchasers wrote on 06/30/11 at 10:58:58:
Wondering why SnakeLady was searching for caskets at Walmart online in the first place?? Huh   Maybe mispelled "gasket"??   Grin

Say what you will about Walmart but some places don't have a choice when shopping.  I know everyone from my hometown drives 35 miles or more to shop there because it's the only place they have that will have everything they need.

Actually i was reading an article about wholesale stores and they were compairing the prices to walmart and caskets were mentioned.  I had to see for myself! Wink

My ride is a 2005 LS650, customized with ISO grips, cone air filter, stage 1 jets, Jardine exhaust, solo seat, AM turn sigs, and a catseye tail light. Next year, custom paint job (hopefully)!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 00:19:31

General CategoryThe Cafe › I freakin love walmart!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.