Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Anyone seen a modern bike w inverted clutch/ brake (Read 179 times)
WD
Serious Thumper
2005 No Login

Professional
"scooter
trash".

Rosemark TN
Re: Anyone seen a modern bike w inverted clutch/ b
Reply #15 - 06/25/11 at 19:51:57

1963 Honda CL72, 250cc, originally a Scrambler (dual sport). Pipes are CB72 (street bike). Seat off an exercise machine.

Used to be a cafe-tracker (cafe seat and tailpiece with stock dirt bike bars). I swapped on a set of flat track bars, replica Brit perches and levers, replica Honda super bike grips/end caps.

Going to add small round HD spec mirrors (fit lever pin holes perfectly) and a scaled down XR750 flat tracker tail piece, but with the current seat (one piece rubber cover). Switching to Dunstall type mufflers.

Gold diamond tuck kneepad covers are staying, they came with the bike. Need to find some correct velocity stacks for it. Stock fenders and airbox, left side cover are worth their weight in gold, Holy Grail of Scrambler parts. Also need a Sporty chain guard to cut to fit, early Ironhead era, guess I could just fab something up instead.

Kick only, dual point ignition (stock), same size as the Savage. Oh, free and ran when I got it.

On 2 wheels since 7/87

Black and Chrome 2003 1950s style custom
  IP Logged
skeebo

Ride It Like U Stole
It........

Fresno, Cali
Re: Anyone seen a modern bike w inverted clutch/ b
Reply #16 - 06/25/11 at 19:55:48

WD wrote on 06/25/11 at 19:51:57:
1963 Honda CL72, 250cc, originally a Scrambler (dual sport). Pipes are CB72 (street bike). Seat off an exercise machine.

Used to be a cafe-tracker (cafe seat and tailpiece with stock dirt bike bars). I swapped on a set of flat track bars, replica Brit perches and levers, replica Honda super bike grips/end caps.

Going to add small round HD spec mirrors (fit lever pin holes perfectly) and a scaled down XR750 flat tracker tail piece, but with the current seat (one piece rubber cover). Switching to Dunstall type mufflers.

Gold diamond tuck kneepad covers are staying, they came with the bike. Need to find some correct velocity stacks for it. Stock fenders and airbox, left side cover are worth their weight in gold, Holy Grail of Scrambler parts. Also need a Sporty chain guard to cut to fit, early Ironhead era, guess I could just fab something up instead.

Kick only, dual point ignition (stock), same size as the Savage. Oh, free and ran when I got it.

...Jealous....

95'......Its Kinda Like Bobber Rode A Rat Bike To A Cafe Race.....Thing
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 16:38:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Anyone seen a modern bike w inverted clutch/ brake

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.