Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Raptor Petcock. Correct part #? (Read 147 times)
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Raptor Petcock. Correct part #?
06/18/11 at 21:02:14

As Popeye says, "This is all me can stands and me can't stands no more." I have a part number. Is this correct? 2003 Yamaha Raptor 660 YFM 660R. #5LP-24500-01-00. I will be ordering Tuesday. Both my guys are closed Mondays. Thanks Smiley

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Raptor Petcock. Correct part #?
Reply #1 - 06/18/11 at 21:09:30

Yasser,.. correctomundo,... dat's da' one,...1-4-U,... cats pajama's,... bees knees,... Shirley....

Yes... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #2 - 06/19/11 at 01:21:29

Popeye Boofer, tell us the tale of how you keelhauled that gas hording power stealin' bike stopping vac rascal after you took him off in chains !!!  

Did you flog him & draw and quarter him first before you stuffed him down the mouth of the cannon, or did you you jest lock him up tight jest in case you should ever find a way to completely rehabilitate him?  

I hears tales of them hardened vac rascals whut gets back out have a problem with recidivism back to their old bad habits after they are out of the rehab fer a few years ....  they go right back to stealin' yer gas and a hording it away from ye.

Grin

..... now ol' Mrs Lorena B. over on Fleet Street,  she has a way of dealing with them hardened old bastards whut makes sure they never go back to their old ways once they get let out.  

Jest don't be a eatn' her K&P (kidney & pecker) pies ....

====================

Arrgh there, Captn' Verslaggy !!    Ahoy there matey !!

We sees that yet another of your loyal vac lov'n crew has done deserted yer company over there on the his Imperial Sucklessness's SMF Gasp and Stall ....

How long will it be before ye canna raise yer sails nor set yer anchor fer simple lack of willing hands on yer poop deck?  

One by one they be a jumping ship and a swimmin' over to the HMS Raptor fer some good service.  And nary a one has decided to come back to ye, neither -- spells the end of ye methinks.

Har !!      At least ya still got ol' Bill as a loyal member of yer crew    Wink

We'll be givin' Boofer a right nice welcome party over here on the clean simple decks of Her Majesty's HMS Raptor once we fishes him up outta the water ....

« Last Edit: 06/19/11 at 08:52:25 by Oldfeller--FSO »  

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #3 - 06/19/11 at 08:50:04

Argh!  

It be bad turrible luck fer ye ta be running the seven seas wid a vac petcork, the evil basturd'll steal your gas and horde it all away from ye when you most needs it .....

Don't take no passage on that there Imperial Sucklessness's SMF Gasp and Stall as it  is manned 100% wid vac petcocks from the Capt'n all the way down to Mr. Bill the mess cook.  Them is Routy boys, they is ... unreliable.

Grin   Grin   Grin

Join us over here on the HMS Raptor, we be having clean simple decks and clear sailing fer wherever we goes.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #4 - 06/19/11 at 09:05:53

Aye,.. like Cap'n Oldfeller always says...
"A petcork shouldn't never suck"...
"An' if ye' be finding yur'self stranded by a limp, lifeless petcork,.. expect no solace nor comfort from the Raptor... We be takin' yer' gold and rum rations, and leave ye' adrift"...
... and then he says something like "Arrrrrrgghh!"... Huh...
Grin Grin Grin...

IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #5 - 06/19/11 at 09:37:05

Nay, it be Hurleys whut that I leave helpless on their sides, not my feller Savagers.  Them's the ones we must help as best we can.

Mebbe we should all carry a spare Raptor in our parts kit along with a pair of spare footpegs and a set of clutch/brake levers, so's we can rescue the helpless.

Warn them we will, evil will eventually come to them what dribbles their gas through a suck monster !!!

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #6 - 06/19/11 at 09:45:48

"Aye Capn',... We be leavin' the Savages their booty, and helpin' them along, then"...
"I'll add some spare Raptors' n' pedals'n'leavers to the stores"...

"No plank walkin' today then, aye?"... ...

Huh...

IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #7 - 06/19/11 at 09:57:38

What's pirate speak for "Thank you"?

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Reply #8 - 06/19/11 at 10:46:16

First ye got to tell us the story ....

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #9 - 06/19/11 at 11:37:30

Boofer wrote on 06/19/11 at 09:57:38:
What's pirate speak for "Thank you"?

"'Ere,, 'ave a shot O me grog, Matey"

Its not a literal translation, but Pirates werent known for their "Yes, please" & "Thank YOu, sir"  

Picture a pirate "asking" someone for their wine skin,,, you spose its gonna be, "Ahoy, mate, Im a bit dry here, might I have a swig of your fine wine?"
Or is it gonna be a cutlass across the throat & a Gimme that wine or Ill cut your throat,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
papi_ocho

super stock thumper

Oceanside, CA
Reply #10 - 06/19/11 at 17:35:55

http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=CthO0UZH-TZWGBMeh0AG-uPT_Cc35m_oBhfishyHFj...

best price i found PLUS $7 shipping USPS

now lets see how long it takes to get here!

06 S-40 ss carbbowl screws, ss valve cover bolts, turn signals lightup w/ brake light(removed for trouble shooting)
06 GS500F gstwins.com
06 Hayabusa.org
  IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Reply #11 - 06/19/11 at 18:22:09

Papi Ocho, Thanks, but I have a couple of "guys" I go to for special orders. T&R Sports Suzuki Dlr and Main Street Cycle Shop. Both 20 miles away in opposite directions. All it takes is a call. I pay when I pick it up...usually 3 days. Since pirates are not overtly thankful I will just promise to tie a rope around your neck when you walk the plank,  so the sharks won't get your scurvy carcass.  Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 13:20:56

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Raptor Petcock. Correct part #?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.