Parts sources..... (Read 99 times)
VAFarmer
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Parts sources.....
06/10/11 at 12:43:41

Hello,

VAFarmer here.   I have owned a LS 650 for all of 4 days now.  My introduction is on another thread.

Love the wealth of information on here, and will put it to good use.
Have had a couple searches turn up little to null, so thought I would ask outright.

Any good sources for aftermarket lighting?  Stuff that is plug-n-play preferably, I am a decent all around mechanic, but DO NOT like to mess with harnesses, etc.....just bad luck in general with these (see cars, trucks, campers, atv's, tractors, etc.....)
I prefer LED stuff as it really blasts and says "Hey dude, I'm in front of you"....you know, safety stuff.
While I am intrigued by adding more horses, I am not into changing the looks of the bike too much, I kindof like it the way it is.

Maybe a good source or p/n for a really bright headlight, and a good LED tail light to start.

Thanks in advance for any direction...

God bless,

Farmer

IP Logged
Boofer
Serious Thumper

Nearly too old.

N Ms
Re: Parts sources.....
Reply #1 - 06/10/11 at 14:01:04

I like Value Accessories. They give Full details on their products AND installation instructions. He rides a Honda Val. She rides a Boulevard. Their shipping is just $5 for less than $100, if I remember. I have bought from them and was pleased with the fast service.

2001 Black, Spitfire windshield, Headlight upgrade, Sissy rack, Tool bag, Fork bag, Harley muffler, Memory foam seat, Crash bars. Hwy pegs, Raptor.
  IP Logged
VAFarmer
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Parts sources.....
Reply #2 - 06/12/11 at 17:54:22

Thanks very kindly sir.

Exactly what I was looking for, and shipping can't be beat!

Seems like nice folks to give my business to, like to see the money go to good folk.

thanks again and God bless,

Farmer

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 06:21:30

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Parts sources.....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.