Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
'Skat' ribbon and bracelet split (Read 1105 times)
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: 'Skat' ribbon and bracelet split
Reply #30 - 06/16/11 at 17:02:47

I await the ribbon and bracelet. Genie or my
helmet will support the ribbon and I shall wear
the bracelet.
Skat, hope your feeling better and getting some
rest.
All the best to you.. Hugs gal, Smiley kim

IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #31 - 06/16/11 at 17:09:32

scroop wrote on 06/15/11 at 21:50:00:
CANCER KICKIN' PINK ... I like it!  Actually, the true color name is (and I'm not making this up) HOTPINK-PMS:806!  You gotta love it!  The wristbands and magnets are ordered and I will let you know when I get them and ship them to you.  I also ordered a few extra.  I'd like to publicly thank those who had contacted me to help financially with the cost.  Also, I had replied to everyone that sent me a PM.  If you didn't get a reply, it's probably because my computer has issues and needs an attitude adjustment.  If you got 20 replies, it's because I kept trying.

PMS = Pantone Matching System ; a numbered system which designers and printers use to make sure ink colours exactly match....but nice try on thinking of the OTHER PMS !  Grin

Also, I did PM you Scroop - did you get that? My mom wants to order 8 bracelets for the rest of my family to wear too. She wants to know where to send you payment; pullluuuze let us pay for those!!

Annnddd....i am trying to get more sleep, but i think the full moon is keeping me awake this week!  Roll Eyes

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
Southpaw
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Reply #32 - 06/17/11 at 11:38:18

Happily made my donation today! I'll be wearing the bracelet at work next to my Jimmie Johnson Foundation stuff! (Its a Lowes thing!)  Smiley

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
TheSnakeLady

Thumpers Rule!!!

Central New York
Reply #33 - 06/17/11 at 13:07:12

Made my donation, just wish I could afford to give more.

My ride is a 2005 LS650, customized with ISO grips, cone air filter, stage 1 jets, Jardine exhaust, solo seat, AM turn sigs, and a catseye tail light. Next year, custom paint job (hopefully)!
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #34 - 06/18/11 at 01:48:33

The donation size is irrevelant - ANY amount helps.
And the fact that even if each person gives just a little it adds up rapidly and shows how many people CARE.

I cannot thank you all enough, and sincerely hope that this helps others in the future with better detection, better meds and NED for more people and for more years after diagnosis!

(thats "No Evidence of Disease" = what we are aiming for!)  Smiley

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
scroop

Good grief, not
again!!!

western PA
Reply #35 - 06/19/11 at 17:56:50

scroop wrote on 06/15/11 at 21:50:00:
PMS = Pantone Matching System ; a numbered system which designers and printers use to make sure ink colours exactly match....but nice try on thinking of the OTHER PMS !  Grin

Also, I did PM you Scroop - did you get that? My mom wants to order 8 bracelets for the rest of my family to wear too. She wants to know where to send you payment; pullluuuze let us pay for those!!

Annnddd....i am trying to get more sleep, but i think the full moon is keeping me awake this week!  Roll Eyes

I still think the PMS thing is funny! Grin

If it makes your family feel more comfortable, then they can pay for the wristbands, but of course it's not neccessary.  I can mail them to your mom or hand deliver them.  I'm only 2 1/2 hours away and plan to drive right by her place on my way to Gettysburg July 4th weekend.  Let me know what works.

Praying for your needed rest.

---Scroop

Ride free!
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #36 - 06/20/11 at 23:57:43

I PM'd you and mom about that - THANKS!

Have fun at Gettysburg, but take something to drink - its HOT there in July!  Cool

IP Logged
scroop

Good grief, not
again!!!

western PA
Reply #37 - 06/25/11 at 14:44:27

skatnbnc wrote on 06/20/11 at 23:57:43:
Have fun at Gettysburg, but take something to drink - its HOT there in July!  Cool

I'm counting on Owl Gore to kick up the global warning thing for the summer already.  It's been the typical cool/humid/cool/humid cycle with lots of overcast and on/off showers.  So it goes.

and...

THE WRISTBANDS ARRIVED FRIDAY AND THE MAGNETS ARRIVED TODAY!!   Cheesy
I plan on shipping them out to all of you on Monday the 27th.  The magnets look great and seem to be of good quality.  The wristbands (or bracelets for you ladies) seem to be very durable, but I will admit that I am disappointed on the size of the letters.  And for those that care, both products were handcrafted (well, o.k. machine stamped) in the good 'ol U.S.A.  Please let me know if you do not receive them.  Also, I do have a few extras for anyone interested.  

Ride free!
  IP Logged
ALfromN.H.  FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Dragon Slayer

Rochester, New Hampshire
Reply #38 - 06/25/11 at 14:58:00

Scroop, did you get my address? I don't remember if I sent it or not. I tried to PM you but my PM doesn't work. well here it is anyway.

Donation made  Wink

Thanks for doing this.

AL

« Last Edit: 06/26/11 at 03:26:49 by ALfromN.H.  FSO »  

2006 Harley Electra Glide 2014-Present
2009 Suzuki C50 2010-2014
2005 Suzuki S40 2006-2013
camaro103060 camaro103060   IP Logged
scroop

Good grief, not
again!!!

western PA
Reply #39 - 06/25/11 at 19:40:07

ALfromN.H.  FSO wrote on 06/25/11 at 14:58:00:
Scroop, did you get my address? I don't remember if I sent it or not. I tried to PM you but my PM doesn't work. well here it is anyway.

Donation made  Wink

Thanks for doing this.

AL

Got'er now, Al.  Thanks.

Starlifter,
PM me your address.  I'll PM you my e-mail in case your having troubles with sending a PM also, but I'll have to do it from a different computer, so give me some time.  

Ride free!
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #40 - 06/26/11 at 07:54:32

Thanks again Scroop...I will let you know when
they are received.. Hugs, Smiley kim

IP Logged
TheSnakeLady

Thumpers Rule!!!

Central New York
Reply #41 - 06/29/11 at 13:22:18

Got my stuff today, they look great! Smiley  Thanks again Scroop!

My ride is a 2005 LS650, customized with ISO grips, cone air filter, stage 1 jets, Jardine exhaust, solo seat, AM turn sigs, and a catseye tail light. Next year, custom paint job (hopefully)!
  IP Logged
Southpaw
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Reply #42 - 06/29/11 at 18:03:54

Got my stuff today, they'll be accompanying me to work tomorrow! Adding the pink to the purple and orange I currently have. Stylin' for a cause! Wink

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #43 - 06/30/11 at 00:46:38

Just wanted to share that my test results from Monday at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philly were excellent - so good in fact that the doctor said I can stop chemo now and not have to do any more chemo at all; even after surgery!!!

I was so excited that I did a little Happy Dance right there in the exam room - the chemo side effects have been terrible, so this is a BIG DEAL to not have to get any more!  Cool

Thanks to everyone for your support and kindness during this stressful time.
Skat

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Reply #44 - 06/30/11 at 02:39:25

skatnbnc wrote on 06/30/11 at 00:46:38:
Just wanted to share that my test results from Monday at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philly were excellent - so good in fact that the doctor said I can stop chemo now and not have to do any more chemo at all; even after surgery!!!

I was so excited that I did a little Happy Dance right there in the exam room - the chemo side effects have been terrible, so this is a BIG DEAL to not have to get any more!  Cool

Thanks to everyone for your support and kindness during this stressful time.
Skat

YEAH!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 00:23:12

General CategoryThe Cafe › 'Skat' ribbon and bracelet split

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.