Send Topic Print
bags, will these fit? (Read 56 times)
dhoff024
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

bags, will these fit?
05/29/11 at 14:35:09

I have been looking for some throw over bags for my s40 I know that there are alot of options out there but I want something inexpensive so I have some room to put things. I already have a bag on the front but it is small and just holds sunglasses, gloves, etc. I found these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370514364549&vi.... I really like the bags and I am pretty sure they should fit. The dimensions are 11x10x6 and the factory suzuki bags are 11x10x3 1/2. Also will these interfere with a pasanger riding? and last question if I do get these bags do they need the brackets? I also found them on ebay alot cheaper than factory and I was planning on buying the whole set but this is my first bike and I am new to motorcycles and I am not sure so I wanted to get some opinions. Thanks in advance.

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: bags, will these fit?
Reply #1 - 05/29/11 at 14:40:03

should fit they are smaller than my slant bags..ive got the oem brackets(stand offs)that mount to the side rails..
hard mounted the bags to the brackets been there since 06...

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
webhead

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer, NOW!
InMemof Boody

Somewhere in NY
Re: bags, will these fit?
Reply #2 - 05/30/11 at 03:49:05

Let us know how they work out. I'm looking for bags too and was unhappy with the size of the tour master bags I purchased.

2011 S40 Pearl Mirage White/Met. Veil Silver. Memphis Shades Alley Cat, Tourmaster Saddlebags & Toolbag, Jardine Exhaust, TKAT Forkbrace, OEM Engine Guard, Kuryakyn grips, Parrot SK4000 & ARKON SM032
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 08:13:13

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › bags, will these fit?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.