Bleed holes or not? (Read 115 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Bleed holes or not?
05/28/11 at 09:53:26

How much richer will bleed holes make the pilot circuit?

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: Bleed holes or not?
Reply #1 - 05/28/11 at 10:02:24

Measure the number of holes and the diameter of each,.. add them together,... divide by the inverse square of the tube circumference,.. and multiply by the jet size...
If you end up with a letter instead of a number,... you did it wrong, just like me... Huh...

I'd estimate,.. a bit....    say, a 52.5# becomes a 53#.... or nothing significant...
I think it'd mostly supposed to smooth the delivery, more than make more flow....Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 05/28/11 at 10:13:14

Serowbot wrote on 05/28/11 at 10:02:24:
Measure the number of holes and the diameter of each,.. add them together,... divide by the inverse square of the tube circumference,.. and multiply by the jet size...
If you end up with a letter instead of a number,... you did it wrong, just like me... Huh...

WWW   IP Logged
Sunchasers

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks the Rockies!

Northern Colorado
Reply #3 - 06/02/11 at 12:10:33

As my parents would say... "It's that darn new math... you are on your own, sorry!"   Shocked

1987 LS650P, Blue/Purple, stock w/ white spacer mod, 2-1/4 turns, Raptor petcock, seat ht. mod, Verslavy, Routys F.C., 8300 mi
  IP Logged
dasch
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 06/03/11 at 11:11:49

Serowbot wrote on 05/28/11 at 10:02:24:

I'd estimate,.. a bit....    say, a 52.5# becomes a 53#.... or nothing significant...
I think it'd mostly supposed to smooth the delivery, more than make more flow....Huh...

Hey, I got a letter too!!

In my case same size jet with bleeds vs. w/out cost me almost 2 full turns on mixture adjustment. Almost all turns I had at my disposal. I pulled it out, put the one w/out bleeds in and opened the screw 2 turns out.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 02:19:46

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Bleed holes or not?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.