Re jetting. (Read 57 times)
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Re jetting.
05/26/11 at 13:45:56

I have a K&N slab filter and a Raask exhaust, I have done a 2/3 white spacer mod and have installed a dial-a-jet, which is currently set to full rich. The mixture screw is 2 3/4 turns out.
I bought a 150, 152.5 and 155 main jets and a 52.5 pilot with bleed holes and a 55 pilot with bleed holes.
Raask suggested a 155 main and 55 pilot (no bleed holes) is what the boys in Sweden who have his exhaust use- no dial-a-jet.
Dial-a-jet says to use a main jet 2-3 sizes smaller when it is set in the middle position so I will put in the 150 main and try the dial-a-jet in the middle position.
Which pilot jet should I install?
Right now the bike runs strong with no decrease in power right up to full throttle, but still backfires during downshift about half the time.
The jets that are in it now are the 145 main and 52.5 pilot without bleed holes. Mileage is 49 miles per American gallon roughly half city and half highway checked once in cooler weather.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 08:21:08

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Re jetting.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.