Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bad experience with powersport superstore (Read 93 times)
jandaso

Do you want fries
with that?

Bad experience with powersport superstore
03/19/11 at 14:00:12

Ordered a part 4 days ago that supposedly was in stock but later received a call that the part was not in stock and that I would have to wait. During those 4 days i have been constantly calling them to get info on my order and i didnt get to talk to anybody since there was a machine stating that they were busy and to leave a message (never received a call back from the messages I left) Great Customer Service...not!!!
Has anybody had any other bad experience with this store? I know that niche cycle at Florida delivers the same day and I usually get my stuff in around 2 days thru USPS and I live in Atlanta.

2006 S40 - Mikuni VM38 (UFO and Dial-a-Jet), K&N filter, Barnett Clutch, Dyna Muffler, and Verslavy.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Re: Bad experience with powersport superstore
Reply #1 - 03/19/11 at 21:46:50

jandaso wrote on 03/19/11 at 14:00:12:
Ordered a part 4 days ago that supposedly was in stock but later received a call that the part was not in stock and that I would have to wait. During those 4 days i have been constantly calling them to get info on my order and i didnt get to talk to anybody since there was a machine stating that they were busy and to leave a message (never received a call back from the messages I left) Great Customer Service...not!!!
Has anybody had any other bad experience with this store? I know that niche cycle at Florida delivers the same day and I usually get my stuff in around 2 days thru USPS and I live in Atlanta.

next time you call if you get the busy signal or a recording,just keep hitting redial keep it for as long as you can,if it's toll free it's costing them mony,at least it will make you feel better. Smiley

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
forrest
Serious Thumper

No matter where you
go, there you are.

Kennesaw, Ga
Reply #2 - 03/20/11 at 05:06:47

Which Powersports store?  I've cultivated a really good relationship with the parts guy, Chris, at the Acworth store.

Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?
  IP Logged
jandaso

Do you want fries
with that?

Reply #3 - 03/20/11 at 07:23:23

I went online to powersportsuperstore.com. The website says that they are located in Texas.
Checked the reviews and it seems that my issue happens quite a few. I guess this is what I get for not searching for reviews before ordering.

2006 S40 - Mikuni VM38 (UFO and Dial-a-Jet), K&N filter, Barnett Clutch, Dyna Muffler, and Verslavy.
  IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #4 - 03/20/11 at 13:47:10

It might not be all that bad.  I would not worry about it until more time has passed than they said you would have to wait.  

Feel free to post your experience under Marketplace>Vendor Reviews.  I'd move it there for you, but the last time I did that the OP got his panties in a bunch.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 08:26:36

General CategoryThe Cafe › Bad experience with powersport superstore

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.