Send Topic Print
Houston Area Riders (Read 49 times)
Tanker2Biker

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, TX (north of Houston)
Houston Area Riders
12/20/10 at 04:23:39

Just a Head's Up.  Tomorrow afternoon they are shooting a commercial at Reliant Center for the upcoming South Texas Biker Jam & Expo (May 2011).  They are looking for volunteers to be on their bikes in the shots.  Sure would be neat to see some more Savages in the background.

Here is the contact info:

BIKERS !!!
We need some bikers to commit to helping make a commercial on Tuesday, December 21 – 1-5 pm (At the Reliant Stadium).
A variety of bikes are needed, METRIC & INT’L  & SPORT BIKES.
This is for the South Texas Biker Jam & Expo in May at Reliant Stadium – tickets to the event will be given to the participating riders!

PLEASE let me know if you will commit to this and what kind of bike you ride.  

Send   REPLY  E-MAIL   or Call to Confirm You’ll ATTEND so that I can get you listed to get in the gate !  

Thanks...
Joan
JLBB M/M
www.JLBB.org
713-319-5628

IP Logged
drums1
Serious Thumper

'87 Savage
Bashed--Down for the
count

Racine, Wisconsin
Re: Houston Area Riders
Reply #1 - 12/22/10 at 05:51:42

1 day notice is not much notice at all. It must be nice living in a climate that still allows riding this time of year. Right now, it's 15 degree's and snowing here.

IP Logged
Tanker2Biker

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Spring, TX (north of Houston)
Reply #2 - 12/22/10 at 06:01:50

I missed it cause the battery went dead on me at work, and I could get there in time.  I heard it was a blast.

BTW, just to rub it in, it was sunny and 82. Smiley  Of course, in August, it's about 500 degrees.  Cool

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #3 - 12/22/10 at 06:08:36

Tanker2Biker wrote on 12/22/10 at 06:01:50:
I missed it cause the battery went dead on me at work, and I could get there in time.  I heard it was a blast.

BTW, just to rub it in, it was sunny and 82. Smiley  Of course, in August, it's about 500 degrees.  Cool

82 degrees??  Are you kiddin' me???  I wish you could see me sticking my tongue out at you....   Grin

Its 31 here now, not terrible, but too cold for me to ride, and we have alot of snow hanging around.  The crap just won't melt!  Inch or so more predicted tonight, more over the weekend.  Just enough to make things miserable but not shut anything down!  

Good news is... its good for where I work.  We sell snow plows and salt spreaders   Grin

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 12/22/10 at 08:09:44

I worked outside in short sleeves yesterday & was a little bit hot. Pretty odd,,
But my sister put on her swimsuit & went out & got a sunburn on Christmas day, in Houston, when I was about 10 or 11. So, its not unheard of for Houston to be warm this time O year.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/17/24 at 20:45:49

General CategoryThe Cafe › Houston Area Riders

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.