Send Topic Print
Rain . . .  H2O-NO (Read 139 times)
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Rain . . .  H2O-NO
12/17/10 at 16:11:10

It has started...   RAIN!!  Hopefully I will survive.

WWW   IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Re: Rain . . .  H2O-NO
Reply #1 - 12/17/10 at 16:16:29

oh  to fricking bad.  a little bit o rain.     we still got snow here.
i did love LA  my gn400 was my daily driver for many years on the LA superslab.  spent most of my time between lanes.

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #2 - 12/17/10 at 17:42:02

It is not a LITTLE rain!  It will be 1 to 3 inches of rain!!  For 4-5 DAYS!!

The Tree of Lights collapsed.  I had to lower it, fix, raise in steps to try to untangle and reconnect the C9 lights wrapped in the spiral.  Mostly back up, only a small tangle at the top.  I had to fix will it was raining.  Normally a problem, but I had a heart problem, had a triple by-pass, but now have a EF of 25%.  Which means my circulation is pitiful, and my fingers and toes go numb way easy.  I may have to get electrically heated gloves and socks.

WWW   IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #3 - 12/17/10 at 21:12:28

Paladin. wrote on 12/17/10 at 17:42:02:

The Tree of Lights collapsed.  I had to lower it, fix, raise in steps to try to untangle and reconnect the C9 lights wrapped in the spiral.  Mostly back up, only a small tangle at the top.  I had to fix will it was raining.  Normally a problem, but I had a heart problem, had a triple by-pass, but now have a EF of 25%.  Which means my circulation is pitiful, and my fingers and toes go numb way easy.  I may have to get electrically heated gloves and socks.

Ok Paladin lather up with your favorite shampoo and as soon as it starts get out there,don't forget to rinse and repeat.
Does anyone actualy do that ? Don't forget your swimming shorts we don't want you arrested for bollackin around.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
sluggo
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

big singles lead,
twins follow the
pack

moses lake washington
Reply #4 - 12/17/10 at 21:48:23

mick wrote on 12/17/10 at 21:12:28:
Paladin. wrote on 12/17/10 at 17:42:02:

Ok Paladin lather up with your favorite shampoo and as soon as it starts get out there,don't forget to rinse and repeat.
Does anyone actualy do that ? Don't forget your swimming shorts we don't want you arrested for bollackin around.

one worD doubled the companies profit.  REPEAT...

SINGLES RULE, HARLEYS DROOL

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #5 - 12/17/10 at 22:01:34

Your getting the nasty storms we had here. Lots of rain and flooding in different areas. That is one reason I waited to do Genie's oil change, as it was just too nasty.
Our mountains are covered in snow as yours should be as well.
Were forcasted for about 3 inches of snow in the a.m. Other areas will get rain. The snow should turn to rain later in the day, Oh I do hope their right about that..
I want to take Genie out yet  not in the snow or rain for that matter.. Smiley kim

IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Reply #6 - 12/17/10 at 22:03:04

Paladin's right. This is nasty. Not used to this weird condition (water falling from the sky). Hopefully all of us in So. Cal. will survive.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #7 - 12/17/10 at 22:39:05

Projected to snow above 8k feet.
Raining below that, that's the problem.
As our burnt out areas haven't recovered yet.

WWW   IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #8 - 12/18/10 at 01:19:53

News here said the land of big boobs and small minds is up for 6-12 inchs of rain with 6-12 FEET of snow in the mountains.
And more fricking cold for us averageing about 15-20 degrees below normal.
By the way, you can keep that monster storm rolling in off the pacific in california. Just snow there, probably dump ICE on us...lol

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #9 - 12/18/10 at 03:08:48

What you don't like the present that may be coming your way? Tis the season to share..
Certainly not the weather I plan to ride in. Seems about the time it dries out a little here, another one comes in.
I am holding out hope to ride before the end of the year.
Trying to keep this mc related so that I don't get coal in my stockings.. Wink kim

IP Logged
12Bravo
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Mid-Missouri
Reply #10 - 12/18/10 at 06:34:56

Yeah I'm tired of the snow and ice all ready. snow was starting to melt and then we got ice the other day. pretty bad when I couldn't get out of the driveway with my Jeep in 4 Low.

No Child Should Live In Fear!!!
'Keepers of the children'
http://www.bacaworld.org

IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #11 - 12/18/10 at 11:54:39

Yeah 12B, you got the bulk of the ice the other day. This below normal cold is for the birds though. We're not supposed to have below zero temps till january. 15-20 below normal temps has made it kind of hard to get a ride in lately. Last one was a bit BRISK!

IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #12 - 12/18/10 at 12:52:17

I play in a rock band. Just got through loading the truck for tonights show and its beginning to snow, uh oh. I keep thinking I'm too old for this sh!t until I see Mick Jagger and Kieth Richards. They dont have to move their own equipment. Maybe thats the difference  Roll Eyes

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #13 - 12/18/10 at 13:31:38

Midnightrider wrote on 12/18/10 at 12:52:17:
I play in a rock band. Just got through loading the truck for tonights show and its beginning to snow, uh oh. I keep thinking I'm too old for this sh!t until I see Mick Jagger and Kieth Richards. They dont have to move their own equipment. Maybe thats the difference  Roll Eyes

True story Mike,I was traveling from LA to Portland, and stopped about 2 thirds of the way ,checked into a motel and went out for a drink. I found a roudy place that had a rock band 4 guys, I walked up to them during a short break and asked if they take requests,sure they said, I asked for any Beatle song, I tipped em $10 I hope they were not insulted. They made a great job of "Hard day's night" just the one song.  I got a little drunker ,I had lots of money with me so I put a $100 bill in the upside down cowboy hat, they played 5 more , infact the other people in the bar were getting upset, Oh well ,I enjoyed it
the other people could have done the same,but were to cheap I guess.
I did notice they were singing along.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Midnightrider
Serious Thumper

Alliance Member

Winston Salem, NC
Reply #14 - 12/18/10 at 13:36:21

Love the Beatles and the Stones. If it wasnt for the Beatles I wouldnt be playing. One of my main guitars is a Gretsch just like George played. Some of the greatest music and motorcycles came from England.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 14:31:17

General CategoryThe Cafe › Rain . . .  H2O-NO

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.